Any Advice Help Me Please! Good Hair Dressers in the Daytona Beach Area of Florida!

Highly Favored8

Blessing to all,

In my area we used to have a wonderful and highly talented hair stylist name Audrey s Shear Delight :yep: Now Audrey is Gone:wallbash: This stylist was the best In My Humble Opinion :yep: in this area! I hear of the horror stories for other women in this area who are SCARED to DEATH my self included:wallbash: In Daytona Beach, Florida I have know women who just do

not trust any hair dressers in this area for one good reason. Is that when you tell a stylist a trim or dust they CUT your hair. Not good in following directorns.

Then some stylists and or shops are GOSSIP Huts! :wallbash: It is crazy do any one have any suggesstions about stylists who are into:

Hair Growth
:nono:Gossip just Talk with some common sense!:yep: or discuss things that are all relative!

5 Weeks Post Relaxer
12-19-07 next relaxer is 3-25-08 Affrim
Goal is BSL 12-31-08:lick:

thank you all
Be Blessed

Re: Any Advice Help Me Please! Good Hair Dressers in the Daytona Beach Area of Florid

Sorry I'm too far south to help you much. Go to the Salon Review section of the Forum and Search for Florida there may be a few postings. I find that most ladies here style themselves. Sorry:nono:

Re: Any Advice Help Me Please! Good Hair Dressers in the Daytona Beach Area of Florid

Sorry I don't know of any in DB, florida but Orlando there is salon dominicano.. just don't let them relax your hair.

Back