Alternative to scarf/stocking?

cairopiper

Hey Ladies,

Do any of you not wear a scarf or stocking to bed and are maybe relying solely on a silk/satin pillowcase? The reason I ask is because I'm single at the moment (and have been since I started my hair journey) so wearing a scarf to bed is not a problem right now but when I do finally get a boyfriend I already know I'm going to be too embarassed to wear a scarf/stocking on my head around him. I was embarassed wearing a hair net around my last boyfriend.

So, I guess my question is, what do you ladies that are in relationships do to protect your hair at night? Do you just wear scarves regardless or is a silk/satin pillowcase and a ponytail suitable?

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I couldn't find anything in the archives.

Cairo
x

Um, I wear my scarf or bonnet, whatever. I sometimes just go to sleep on a satin pillow case depending on what hairstyle I'm wearing.
I don't see the point in hiding it. He can't see the bonnet when the lights are out anyway ;)

i save the hair scarves and stuff for later in the relationship...luckily my ex liked the whole baduizm scarf thing. when my new guy is over, i ditch the scarf and just use the pillowcase. you might wanna make sure you have two though, cause he ALWAYS tries to steal the pillow with the satin cover. lol

Scarves were getting on my nerves so I switched to a bonnet. I think there's nothing wrong with just using the silk/satin pillowcase, but I hate the way they feel. :perplexed

Back