ALERT! HELP DA 14YR OL MAKE UP A REGIMEN!!! PLZ!!

Lil English

aight im 14yrs ol as mos may no n i had bout 7-4/5 (layaered) n i cut mah hair down to bout 4/5 inches BY CHOICE i had risin splut ends so fo a fresh start i jus got rid a dem ALL i feel very proud in deeeeeed! but i wanna start a regimen i hav 4b/...a wha eva it is..ts kynda thick but its easy to comb thru wet or dry..it grown kynda fast becus when used to get mah hair braided in cornrows..extensions or mah own hair id hav roots in lyke 3 days...n der would be sum gain in legnth but it would break...iono how to keep it...i know if i knew how id hav alot of legnth todae but ahh well ima put mah hair back in single extensions (individuals) n can yall giv tips on sum GOOD products to use..how often to wash ect...stuff lyke that..pleaseeeeeeeeeeee reply! ...i still wanna reach my goal in 4 yrs tm havin the legnth of aaliyah i know i could get der

p.s..will washin my hair in the extensions make it et mesy quick?

Lil' English--

I find it ironic that your name is "Lil English" yet your written word is not at all "English". All of that slang is very hard to read. It's one thing to speak like that, but having to read it is a whole other deal. My dear, I can't be the only one that finds your posts incredibly HARD TO READ. Remember that a lot of the people on this site are adults and I just don't think that all of them are going to take the time to read through your slang-heavy posts.

You might get more responses if you dropped some of that annoying slang. AND--it might help you become a better writer as well. A bonus! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Blkmane I agree the slang is a bit too much, but don't be too hard on her. My little sister who is 15 has a learning disability and she mispells a lot of words like this young lady (she frequently spells phonetically and not with regard to the actual spellings of words), so maybe she isn't posting like that out of lack of respect for the English language, but actually cannot spell very well.
Something to think about.

I agree it's hard to read. But it's also clear if you've heard an English accent that she's posting in English slang - as in the way words would sound if someone with a heavy English accent were typing them phonetically. Interesting...but very hard to read. Welcome L'il English. /images/graemlins/smile.gif But I wonder if you could translate a little for us.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back