Ahh, Shed Hairs!

theLovelyStyle

Ok ladies, I might be crazy, but I just seem to be a heavy shedder. Now I know shedding is normal, but I have fine, thin hair. I pretty much have always thought I was a heavy shedder for about 6 years, but Im not bald yet:look:! I don't know, I worry sometimes...

Anywho, my problem is getting rid of this shed hairs to prevent tangles. My shed hairs constantly becomes tangled near the ends and the middle of the shaft. I especially hate it when it gets caught up in my ends making strands appear to be longer than they are.(Such a disappointment when they slide right off:ohwell:)

What is the best way, or a way that works for you, to prevent shed hair from tangling up? Or removing them without combing?

I remove them by lightly coating my hair with Vatika Frosting or EVCO, adding a bit more to the tips of my fingers and then detangling with my fingers on dry hair. The sheds slip right out and I avoid manipulation breakage.

After prepoo,(oil) before shampoo with the modified "ten-man" brush, also known as my fingers. :lachen:
:look:
But this works best for me. Sometimes, its done in shower with condish.

nonie has a good video of finger detangling on youtube

All this browsing on my phone keeps me from seeing the siggys, so I don't get the convenient links to folks' channels and albums and whatnot. :look:
I'm gonna get to a PC real quick...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Back