After-Thanksgiving Sales: What did YOU buy???

thinkpinkprincess

There was a but 2 get 1 free at the Regis in one of the local malls that I shop at and so I got

Joico Moisture Recovery Cond.
Tigi Moisture Maniac Cond.
Biologe Hydratherappe Ultra-Hydrating Balm Cond.

I feel like I'm in Conditioner heaven right now!! :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I also plan on purchasing Aubrey Organics White Camellia and Honeysuckle Rose conditioners! :grin::grin::grin:

So... what have you bought since Thanksgiving?

ETA: I meant JOICO not KERACARE... SORRY!!! lol

Last edited:
There was a but 2 get 1 free at the Regis in one of the local malls that I shop at and so I got

KeraCare Moisture Recovery Cond.
Tigi Moisture Maniac Cond.
Biologe Hydratherappe Ultra-Hydrating Balm Cond.

I feel like I'm in Conditioner heaven right now!! :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I also plan on purchasing Aubrey Organics White Camellia and Honeysuckle Rose conditioners! :grin::grin::grin:

So... what have you bought since Thanksgiving?

AVEDA ELIXIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it was on a shelf at a discount salon store. It was only $8:yay:. I also bought sample bottles of Shescentit's Banana Brulee & Fortifying Mask

I wanted to buy some CHI at JCPenny. Buy one get one 50% off. The bottle was $24. Well, I thought that was too much because I've been waiting for buy one get one for $1. So I didn't buy it. When I went to trade secret at the mall later on, they told me Forty something dollars for one bottle. I didn't even hear the exact amount. I was so shocked...

AVEDA ELIXIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it was on a shelf at a discount salon store. It was only $8:yay:. I also bought sample bottles of Shescentit's Banana Brulee & Fortifying Mask

Yeah I ordered the sample packs of those Shescentit Conditioners a couple of weeks ago as well! I used the Fortifying Mask last night and I really liked it! It felt a little bit hard on my hair when I had it on there but my hair felt soft and strong after I rinsed! :grin:

Got me some CHI SI and KeraCare Humecto from JC Pennys buy one get the other for a $1.
WBC from BJ.
Silk Elements MC and 2 more packs of Curlformers from Sallys.

I ordered from Hairveda and Shescentit for the very first time ever.

Hairveda
Shea Aloe Butter
SitriNillah Deep Conditioner
Whipped Cream

Shescentit

Seyani Hair Butter
Fortifying Hair Mask

I went all out....
I bought from sally's :
2 GVP Conditioning Balm
GVP Extra-Gentle Shampoo
2 GVP Concentrated Leavein
2 ORS No-Lye Regular Relaxers
16oz Aphogee 2 min Recoonstructor
Silk Elements Megasilk Cond
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Cond

hairveda (cant remember exact name)
whip cream
deep conditioner
oil
almond glaze

sabino moisture block

I am hoping this will last me for a while

from hairveda:

stirinillah condit
moist condit 24/7
vatika frosting

shescentit:
2 gillians butters (almond cookie and citrus)

sephora:
carol's daughter hair milk

I told myself I would by NOTHING because I need to PINCH even my ha'pennies.

But I bought some Asience Moisture Balance conditioner. It wasn't on sale but I did get a free sample with it. I also bought some foundation at a decent price, but that isn't hair related. That is all I bought though.

My next thing is to get new combs and brushes over the winter, and replenish my stock the way I did in summer so I don't have to buy more until the end of summer.

I am so rambling. I need to pack and eat some pie and watch one last movie.

I had my heart set on a maxiglide MP. .. but I ant wake up intime. . . .But on the other hand I receive my hydrathermal naturals on black friday i was excited about that

Back