a braid question?

luv04

i was wonderin if any of u knew good sites on braid designs or have different braid designs in ur hair album im in cornrows wit my own hair and have been in for a week and a half. i had braids in for tha entire month of july and tha last two weeks of june. i wanted to do box braids wit my own hair so it would be more versatile in style wit tha cornrows its kinda a set style.if i got box braids how would i seal tha ends im relaxed and rite now on tha cornrows i have beads. i dont wanna do micros cause i heard they are really hard to get out and ive never had extensions b/f so i dont wanna mess wit that. if u know any good sites or have pics i would really like to know please share and pm me. i have my latest pics on tha 2nd and 3rd page of my album thanks.im on tha braid challenge. and im keepin tha braids in for 2 months and im stayin away from shs.im aimin for 4 inchs. wish me luck.
smile.gif

thank you i would really like to see sum box braids done wit their own hair? does anyone hair pics of those?

i dont know i dont add hair when i get it braided so its prob braided in as they go along?

Back