4A/4B softer new growth after certain Supplements.

YuNg

I've been taking Msm 1000mg and noticed faster growth but no softer new growth but after reading the post of people taking 2000mg i changed it to that. It havent been a month yet but i notice a lil faster growth but my hair still feel the same. I been taking Flaxseed oil for little over a month and my hair hasnt really changed much. I just started evening primrose yesterday. When will i see some changes or will i ever. I also read that EPO makes the breast slightly bigger i guess. Since a male will that happen to me? lol

lol I don't know about the breasts and epo. I've been taking biotin and silica with epo and my texture has softened noticably. I can't pin down which supplement did it but I haven't changed my diet so I'm pretty sure it's one of those.

I am taking MSM(750 and you are to take it twice a day so its 1500), Biotin(600 but i take it twice so its 1200), and Hair Skin Nails(100 MSM and 600 Biotin) and i cant really tell if its cause i am now taking all 3 of these pills together or maybe the hair grease i am using now but my roots are MUCH softer. This is the natural hair at that. Its quite soft i am so happy and very surprised cause last time my roots were very thick and tough :^P But whatever im doing now im sho nuff gone keep it up. lol

Well for me I notice that once I added MSM to my vitamin regime my new growth is softer which means I can go longe in between my touch ups.
clap.gif

Re: 4A/4B softer new growth after certain Suppleme

mine got softer with MSM and EPO but no less curl, just easier to detangle and less knots. DOn't know if EPO has any breast effect on men.
smile.gif
HTH

Back