Naturals, what deep conditioner do you use??

lovelymissyoli

Last night I fell in love with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus. The minute I applied it to my hair (I'd just taken down my twists) I slid my fingers right through my ends! So this is a keeper for me. I lost a few shed hairs from wearing twists, but otherwise, it detangled like a breeze!

Under normal circumstances I don't deep condition my hair regularly! In fact, I may do it once a month if I remember! If, and when I remember, I normally just let one of my cheapie conditioners sit on my hair w/ a plastic cap and towel. I honestly don't believe I need to deep condition my hair since it comes it contact w/ water on a daily basis, and because I wash regularly.

But after last night --- I may reconsider how often I deep condition my hair!

natstar

2 tbsp of Elasta QP DPR mixed w/honey and olive oil. I mixed it all together, apply it, then sit under warm/hot dryer for 20-25 min. It works great.

naturaline

Organic Aphrodite Olive oil steaming conditioner. i love it and iv just brought a nice big tub to last me a life time (or will it) lolol

SignatureBeauty

I have been using Myhoneychild's Honey Hair Mask but it is getting too expensive because I have to use more since my hair is growing, but it smells so good and keeps my hair soft, But I am gonna start using the Proclaim Cholersterol Treatments because my hair really responds well to it and plus it is cheaper on my pocket and works good.

CORBINS

I have also just discovered Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus. It's Wonderful and it doesn't cost more than $3! I usually just combine mayo, honey, olive oil, soybean oil for deep conditioning, but decided to try it. I like it.

JustKiya

I use cheapie cone-free conditioner (I've used White Rain, Suave, and VO5), mixed with honey - about 2 parts conditioner, 1 part honey. I slap in into my hair, and usually leave it in overnight - my hair comes out wonderfully moist and strong. I do my DC's once a week, after I henna.

hopeg80

naturaline said:
Organic Aphrodite Olive oil steaming conditioner. i love it and iv just brought a nice big tub to last me a life time (or will it) lolol

Naturaline, where did your purchase this from? If you could PM me with details please. Thanx in advance. :)

morehairplease

naturaline said:

oh, this sounds delish! do you mind posting where you purchase it from?

tia,
tishee

When I do deep condition I use Lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol or Silk2 moisttec.

naturaline

here it is...

its really nice & thick!

i first brought a small size a couple months back for £4.99 but i found this big tum 1000ml for £6.99 - its well worth it.

i got it from my local hair shop in wolverhampton so check round cause it may be at yours too.

SignatureBeauty

ooooooh! Naturaline that looks so thick & rich, I am gonna search to see if I can find it, It looks like an ORS Product. but I am gonna search around.

Thanks

theAlist

I use the ORS replenishing pak...mixed with some Lustrasilk cholesterol and evoo...with a plastic cap on my head. I LOVE IT!

curlyj

Thanks to Southerngirl I am on a MNT kick. I use the Deep con. from them mixed with Coconut Oil and a little Moist from Aussie. Its the perfect blend of protein and moisture...

morehairplease

curlyj said:
Thanks to Southerngirl I am on a MNT kick. I use the Deep con. from them mixed with Coconut Oil and a little Moist from Aussie. Its the perfect blend of protein and moisture...

:wave: Hiya sweetie!!!

it is great to 'see' you on the forum:bouncegre

morehairplease

@naturaline thanks for the picture! If it is not too much trouble do you mind posting what's in it? It looks good enough to eat...lol.

@NappyParadise if you find it for sell any where in the U.S. please do report back ;)

BrownSkin2

I use Lustrasilk shea butter and mango cholesterol mixed with a little evoo or dark and lovely deep condtioner. Both make my hair very soft. Today I bought a bottle of nexxus humectress. I hope I like that.

prettyinpurple

Right now I'm using Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment.

But I tried a sample of PhytoSpecific's Intense Nutrition Mask and loved it. So i'm using that once the Jessicurl is done. I also love that it comes in a pump bottle.

I also have Aveda's Sap Moss Conditioner, haven't used it yet. Just got it b/c I had a store credit to use and it's supposed to help with detangling.

I'm a conditioner junkie but I do try not to buy anything until I use other items up.

pattycake0701

When I deep condition (usually once per week) I use a half and half mixture of cholesterol and a cheapy moisturizing condition. So far so good, but I think I need to throw some protein up in the mix.

OT: PerfectDoak, that color is so cool! I wish I had the cojones to do something like that.