Marriage for Singles: "Just for You" - A Tender Moment with God our Father

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Angels... dedicated to you and your Dreams, from the heart of our Father God, the One who gave us Jesus. God's word from Hosea 2:19-20

"I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion. I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as LORD."

Isn't this beautiful? Go ahead and cry, because I'm doing it right now. God is answering Marriage Prayers and all through His word.

Print this out, for this is your "Tender Moment with the Lord."

With all my heart to each of you, in marriage...

pebbles

ShimmieGirl said:
Angels... dedicated to you and your Dreams, from the heart of our Father God, the One who gave us Jesus. God's word from Hosea 2:19-20

"I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion. I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as LORD."

Isn't this beautiful? Go ahead and cry, because I'm doing it right now. God is answering Marriage Prayers and all through His word.

Print this out, for this is your "Tender Moment with the Lord."

With all my heart to each of you, in marriage...

Absolutely beautiful!! :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
pebbles said:
Absolutely beautiful!! :Rose:

There's an annointing here for Marriage; a strong and heavy flow from the Heart of God our Father. For He has heard the cries of his daughters.

The cries of those thought forgotten, the cries of the hearts who were long forsaken and disappointed. The cries of the 'Tamar's; the daughters 'raped' of their self-worth and self-esteem and cast out from the chambers by one they trusted with their all.

The day of your reproach is over; forget your widowhood and your longsufferings of lonliness and despair. God has not forgotten you; He has heard your every prayer.

In golden vials, he has cherished your tears through all the years; in these vials, he has cherished your prayers. For does He not say, "I cried unto to the Lord and my cry reached even unto His ear. And He became wroth [with my enemy], and He came down; yea He came down upon the wings of a cherib." (Psalm 18 pph)

Yes, the Lord your God has come down to face your enemy, for it is enough. The 'battles' that have been set against you...it is enough. The raging war inside of your minds and your broken hearts. God says, it is enough.

Hosea 2:18: "At that time I will make a covenant with all the wild animals and the birds and the animals that scurry along the ground so that they will not harm you. I will remove all weapons of war from the land, all swords and bows, so you can live unafraid in peace and safety."

For every weapon, every emotional beast, that has come against you spirit, soul, and body, your finances, careers, delays in marriage, delays in your future husband's dreams......

(Ahhh, don't think that God's assigned husband to you has not been under attack also. The devil's has been messing with him too. Just because your future husband has not yet been manifested to you in the natural, doesn't exempt him from spiritual attacks the same as you)...

Angels, don't make me preach, this. Your future husband is out there also under attack. You are 'one' in the spirit; what happens to you is also happening to him...the enemy! Just pray...pray about everything and do all that God tells you. Just as Mary told the servants at the wedding of Cana (sp?) when they ran out of wine..."Do as He tells you." Just pray and be lead of the Lord. Do as He tells you.

The Spirit of God is heavy in this forum. Very heavy. He is speaking to the hearts of other Believers (without knowledge of this thread) to pray on this very topic in marriage.

Be sensitive to what He tells you. Be very sensitive. You may want to 'fast' this forum for a few hours a day...fast the TV and the radio. Fast your cell phones. Even fast shopping. You will know what applies to you, personally. But we each need quiet time with Him. Hear what the Lord is saying to you....

The annointing for what you need from the Lord is here...not with me...Shimmie. I under a very heavy annointing right now, but it's because it's here with each of us coming together as one.

pebbles

You better PREACH that thing, woman!! :clap: I touch and agree with you. The time has come for the single women who have needed a breakthrough in this area, and I KNOW that the Lord has heard the cries of His daughters, and I KNOW that even now, He's causing our circumstances to be changed.

If any of us is currently involved in "temporary" relationships of any kind with a man, (you know what I mean), move away from it. You don't need that anymore. Don't let the enemy use doubt and fear of loneliness to keep you from receiving what's for you. The Lord heals, blesses, and forgives.

Put yourselves in a position to receive this blessing. It's time for us to put our faith in operation, because God IS doing a new thing!

Well, I'm excited for all my sisters, how about the rest of you? :trampolin

Shimmie

Staff member
More from the word of God...

I will keep My promise and make you Mine. Then you will know the Lord... I will plant her for Myself in the land. Those who were not loved, I will call, 'My loved ones.' Those who were not My people, I will call, 'My people.' And they will say, 'You are my God!' (Hosea 2:20, 21,23)

This 'word' rose up strong in my heart..."Those who were not loved..."

Now what does a Father do for his daughter? He arranges her marriage and with the best, which includes a good man. Of course, with our Western society this 'practice' has changed, but there are many cultures that still keep this practice.

So does God our Father in Heaven. God is still 'marrying His daugthers and into good families. God is the best 'marriage arranger' there is. He's the Original and will always be. And to His daughter, He gives a rich inheritance; a rich Dowry.

"Those who were not loved...." No longer is this you; those of you feeling unloved and left behind...and forgotten; left behind and forsaken. For you are His loved ones. You are His daughters.

Our Father wants to bring you into marriage, fully ordained by His love and order. A marriage of God that He will keep as the apple of His eye...such as He has kept you in His heart, all this time.

Isaiah 43:1

"But now, this is what the LORD says—
He who created you, He who formed you:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name; _____________, you are mine."

(Fill your name is the space above and then re-read it...God's love letter to you.)

Isaiah 49:16

"{Now how could I forget you?}...For I have engraved you upon the palms of my hands."

Shimmie

Staff member
He's sending the man who is Godly enough to stand and say from his heart to yours...

"I will take you for my wife....forever."