inversion method

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hmmm interesting...

I'm going to try this since I already do inversion. Hey what's that pink nozzle thing called? I've seen it mentioned here b4 but can't remember what thread.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Duchess007

Hmmm interesting...

I'm going to try this since I already do inversion. Hey what's that pink nozzle thing called? I've seen it mentioned here b4 but can't remember what thread.

HPG

You can find it in some BSS or buy online at www.rootsonly.com

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ronie

I do it and i think it helps. I just wish I would remember to do it more often. I do 4 minutes no oil (makes me shed), no massaging (makes me dizzy while in inversion pose). I am a slow grower, and this gives me average growth. I have used tons of topical growth sods and this gives me the best results and no increase shedding.

Reactions: JFK

Leesh

Does anyone have the scientifics on why this would work?

I can assume gravity, but Im sure its more to it.

Anyone?!

Leesh

Must be increased bloid flow/circulation to the scalp. Shocks system to increase growth.

Aahhhh...Ok. Makes sense.

Thank you.

ETA: So Im assuming the oil is jus laying a sleek ground for massaging purposes.

Last edited:

Leesh

^^^ Its a shame...I rarely come over to this side nowadays. Im jus hearing of this.

Its always somethin new and improved jumpin off ova here. I jus wonder, who comes up with this stuff.

Last edited:

Guinan

Re-Branding
I think I'm going to start doing this again but REALLY document the growth. I'm scheduled to flat iron my hair next week, so I'll take a pic & then take another pic the following week.

If I'm not mistaken your suppose to see results within a week.

Lilmama1011

I think I'm going to start doing this again but REALLY document the growth. I'm scheduled to flat iron my hair next week, so I'll take a pic & then take another pic the following week.

If I'm not mistaken your suppose to see results within a week.

i'm going to do it starting Wednesday a week before i relax if i can remember lol

MystiqueBabe

I've done this and got no growth. My hair still grew .5" a month, which is average for me. I was going to do this twice a day instead of once and see if I get results from that.

Leesh

Rosemary speeds circulation...

This is exactly why I had to stop using it. It caused my migraines (Which is circulation issue) to be much worse...Even if its a menial amount within another product, it still caused my head to bang.

Which to me was proof positive it works.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I'm excited to try this with warm/hot oil. That's what I've not done yet. So we shall see. I'm going to measure my hair tonight so I have a reference. Does anyone know if you can warm up oil with sulphur or ayurvedics in it? The only oils I have are NJoy and KeraVada.

HPG

Lilmama1011

I realize I don't like doing extra stuff. I started off with warm grape seed and was able to do two sections out of the four before running out and I went to stick it back in the water and I just said forget, applied to oil to the hair room temp and laid on the bed on my back head down, I admit I was scared it would feel awkward like I'm about to pass out but I'm fine. I'm not heating it up again just massaging for a couple seconds and that's it and turn upside down, I don't have time for all that other stuff, even though I do lol

Last edited:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I been doing it and I swear I'm seeing some growth. I'm horrible with pictures but will TRY and take a starting pic.

All I do is sit at the edge of the sofa and put my head between my knees as far as I can comfortably go. Massage.

I do not do this every day but every 2 days for a few day longer than a week (havent decided how long). I'm hoping this will give me more steady growth than a sudden 1" or whatever my head decides to shoot out in one week.

Lilmama1011

day 2 of inversion. i applied a quarter size to whole scalp for a minute (not hot) and invert for four min, i admit the massage felt good, i hope this works or will feel stupid doing this. it does seem like i feel tingling or something on my scalp but im a hypochondriac lol

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I want to do this 1 week each month consistently.
I'll restart tonight.