Fasting & Prayer Team Schedule For Oct.-Dec 05 Print & Keep For Records

star

Please see attached schedule and print and keep for records. This also has information on what fasting is. Try to plan to fast with us and watch God move. Girls you must take my word on this one in unity there is ultimate strength and power. Whenever we come together as corporate body the heavens shake and this loosens the blessing on earth. POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

star

michael77 said:
Thank you Star!
It is my pleasure to help empower God's angels on earth. ;)

Trinigul - Thanks for the link to Charles Stanley he is excellent and I did hear this broadcast back in the spring. :)

Leigh

star said:
Please see attached schedule and print and keep for records. This also has information on what fasting is. Try to plan to fast with us and watch God move. Girls you must take my word on this one in unity there is ultimate strength and power. Whenever we come together as corporate body the heavens shake and this loosens the blessing on earth. POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks Star. It's ironic that "growing in forgiveness" is on my birhtday (Dec, 22).

star

Leigh said:
Thanks Star. It's ironic that "growing in forgiveness" is on my birhtday (Dec, 22).
God is awesome is it He. He always knows what we need. So glad God has you on the team. My birthday is December 29th!! :D