what leave in for fine natural 4 ab.im lost

coolsista-paris

ive come home from searching leave in at the stores...and found nothing interesting.

i was thinking of giovanni,nexus,aussie after reading à few threads in here. im open to any other leave in.
i just dont know what to buy.

i dc with apoghee 2 step and will keep it cause its my staple (and has protein). i think i need à moisturizing leave in. i might be using it to moisturize my ends between washes.

can i àsk you ladies à good leave in you know?

as i cant find everything your shopping websites are also accepted :) i.might have to shop online...

bunnie82

I'm 3C/4a and right now I don't really use a leave in....I just spray my hair with infusium only right after I wash and just oil my hair....i oil my hair everyday... I'm fine haired and i've found that using cream leave in's are a no-no for my hair......my hair is a lot softer when I use grapeseed oil on a daily basis....

vmerie

Undercover superhero
I have yet to find an actual leave-in conditioner. I have been using a dab of Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner for the longest. I also use it for my cowashes and and part of my DC. I have been looking at other product brands though.

Bublin

I use It's a 10 Leave-in.
It's full of cones and very moisturising.....my hair loves cones.

As a daily moisturiser I use VO5 Revive Me Daily Conditioner.

ChocolatePie777

I'm 3C/4a and right now I don't really use a leave in....I just spray my hair with infusium only right after I wash and just oil my hair....i oil my hair everyday... I'm fine haired and i've found that using cream leave in's are a no-no for my hair......my hair is a lot softer when I use grapeseed oil on a daily basis....

My hair stays so soft with grapeseed oil....I used it as a prepoo yesterday and was abke to detangle with no product....just water....good stuff

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Hey @coolsista-paris

My hair very fine and whispy. I will use a diluted regular conditioner before braiding for extended periods, but that's it. Stopped using leave-ins regularly almost a year ago. For some reason they tended to dry out my fine strands more.

My hair does not miss LIs and seems to be doing much better without them.

So unless your hair is suffering without LIs, make an experiment to see how your hair does without them for a while and save some money!

coolsista-paris

Hey @coolsista-paris

My hair very fine and whispy. I will use a diluted regular conditioner before braiding for extended periods, but that's it. Stopped using leave-ins regularly almost a year ago. For some reason they tended to dry out my fine strands more.

My hair does not miss LIs and seems to be doing much better without them.

So unless your hair is suffering without LIs, make an experiment to see how your hair does without them for a while and save some money!

ive only used aphoghee leave in which is again protein. my hair loves protein but im so scared of overload.

ii bought à product.that has silk protein and makes my hair soooo soft but im.wondering if badauds effects will apear on à long term.

maybe i should continue using it for à while.
i really need to retain everything growing out.my head! these fine ends are tricky.

ToyToy

I like KeraCare Leave-in conditioner. Not the natural textures one, just the regular on in the pump bottle. It's just the right texture - creamy, not watery. I wouldn't say it's a great detangler though.

manter26

I have fine hair. I like the Shea Moisture Milk. The other leave-ins from Shea Moisture are nice too but I don't like the scents. Giovanni leave-in is okay. The texture is like rinse out conditioner which is why I don't like it. Kinky Curly Knot today is nice but even with fine hair I think it's a bit too light and it's absorbed quickly.

For non-natural, cheap alternatives, Garnier leave in conditioner is nice. I don't like the smell but I've used this while relaxed and natural and it's very moisturizing. It's the only thing from Garnier that I like.

temfash

Great minds think alike. I love infusuim its the best leave in so far, I've also given up on creamy leave ins as my fine hair seem to prefer liquid leave ins.