What was your cheapest MTG buy?

SweetNic_JA

I want to order a 32oz. bottle of this stuff but I don't want to pay $21 (cost + shipping). Have you paid a cheaper price? If so, what website or store did you purchase from?

sky_blu

I paid about 9 bucks for the trial size which is what I Would recommend if you just want to try it. That include shipping to through UPS .

carmend

I purchased mine locally (MD/DC area) for $12 plus tax. I got it at an equestrian store. I got the 32 ounce bottle.... Considering how long it last even if you have to pay $21+, I would say it is worth it. I purchased mine back in Feb and I still have the same bottle. I havent been using everyday like I was initially. But even if I used it everyday I would say that it would probably last me 2-3 months...

HTH

SweetNic_JA

I have a trial size bottle and it's about to finish :(, I got it from Crystal and I'm very thankful for it but it's time for me to move up to a bigger bottle.
Is $21 the standard for the board? I need to stop being so frugal.

morehairplease

misscrystal said:
I bought mine here in Denton, where I'm currently in school and it was only 7.99+ tax at Albertsons!

wow,great price! will def. try albertsons in my area!
thanks for the heads up.

bluediamond0829

u meant albertsons like the grocery store albertsons??? just wanted to make sure...i just ordered the trial size from shapleys...

Chivara

misscrystal said:
I bought mine here in Denton, where I'm currently in school and it was only 7.99+ tax at Albertsons!

If you got it from Albertson's I don't think it's the MTG oil, I think you are talking about the shampoo and conditioner maybe??

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
Chivara said:
If you got it from Albertson's I don't think it's the MTG oil, I think you are talking about the shampoo and conditioner maybe??
Yes, it's definitely MTG oil. It's the 32 oz. bottle and it says MTG on the front--has the sulfur at the bottom and everything.
I should say that while Denton isn't exactly a "small town" there are still alot of ranches around here, so there's an aisle in my local Albertsons dedicated to "equine" products. They actually sell bales of hay outside the store, too!

Jaelin

misscrystal said:

Hi fellow Dentonite!! Thanks for the Albertsons tip. Which one did you get it at. I know there is one near Red lobster, was it that one?

OT: Are you goint to TWU or UNT?

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
Jaelin said:
Hi fellow Dentonite!! Thanks for the Albertsons tip. Which one did you get it at. I know there is one near Red lobster, was it that one?

OT: Are you goint to TWU or UNT?
I at UNT! The Albertson's I'm talking about is in a shopping center on the corner of W University and Bonnie Brae. I THINK there's a Red Lobster nearby, but I'm not sure. It's in the same shopping center as that Chinese buffet (the name escapes me...is it Chinatown Buffet?).

Jaelin

No the one near Red Lobster is at Golden Triangle Mall. But I have pulled up all the locations for the store here in town and I'll visit your's first (it does start to get more rural in that area of town) and then check out the others if that location is out. This will save me quite a bit, especially on a large bottle. I have been stretching my trial size that I bought last year by using/not using for a few weeks, but I do need to get more.

I am also at UNT. :)

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
Jaelin said:
No the one near Red Lobster is at Golden Triangle Mall. But I have pulled up all the locations for the store here in town and I'll visit your's first (it does start to get more rural in that area of town) and then check out the others if that location is out. This will save me quite a bit, especially on a large bottle. I have been stretching my trial size that I bought last year by using/not using for a few weeks, but I do need to get more.

I am also at UNT. :)
Oh, I know which Albertsons you mean. I'm almost never on that side of 288, so I'm not familiar with it. I think I got Red Lobster and Long John Silver's confused. It's a LJS that near that Albertson (Bonnie Brae @ WU).
Anyway, you MUST hit up that Albertsons! I nearly died when I saw the 32 oz. bottle for just 8 bucks! I just hope they haven't raised the price. I haven't been to buy another bottle yet because the one I got in June is still more than half-full.

NewlyNature12

I'm so so glad I logged in today...I'm up here in Denton this weekend cause my best friend goes to UNT. I just made her find that Albertsons and now I have some MTG for 8bucks!! Thanks for the headsup ladies :)

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
Camille429 said:
I'm so so glad I logged in today...I'm up here in Denton this weekend cause my best friend goes to UNT. I just made her find that Albertsons and now I have some MTG for 8bucks!! Thanks for the headsup ladies :)
Congrats! Glad you guys are now part of the horsey club! You should stock up! The bottle lasts a long time, but I dont' know if you'll find it for that price ever again once you leave town!

morehairplease

just order the trial size from shapleys!

ATTN: misscrystal or jalein can you let me know when either of you are going to that store again? Would love a cp of the 32 oz. bottle we pay for gas, time, etc... tia

Last edited: