A Towel Brush??...What will they think of NEXT!!

MsBoinglicious

A new paddle brush by Goody with absorbent microfiber bristles that removes water while styling or blowdrying faster.

Vents on the side to help dry while blowdrying

Video of demo
http://youtu.be/BvW2ZN4Jix0

Retails for 11-13$ bucks at Target, Walmart, etc.

What yall think? Anyone have it? Will anyone get it?

OhTall1

How would you clean it? I could imagine product getting soaked into the microfiber part.

ETA: Found the answer to my own question on the Walgreen's website:

Cleaning: After a few uses, the microfiber bristles may begin to look a little flat. Gently run a comb through the bristles to remove excess hair, then wash the bristles with warm water and shampoo. To refresh the microfiber bristles, turn the brush over (bristles facing down) and tap the back with the palm of your hand to get the bristles to stand in place.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I was gifted this. Was not feeling it. Ended up tossing it. Now i wish i could have exchanged it. That was before subscribing to lhcf though. Oh well...

Eta: I didn't use it. It looked evil.

Last edited:

KurlyNinja

No real use because when I'm using a brush I need my hair to be wet and saturated with conditioner. I feel like this would cause the opposite effect, but I can see the use of it for people without curl patterns.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Nuh uh, that looks like it would *** my hair up. It's like brushing your hair with a towel, that would dry the mess outta my hair man. I'll leave that for the type 1 and 2s.

Last edited:

NaturalEnigma

Wouldn't that make your hair frizzy? I read somewhere that said rubbing a towel on wet hair makes your hair extra frizzy.

ChocolatePie777

Ive seen this in drugstores for months......i was meaning to ask/research about it but never got around to it......probably because i would never use it anyway

I also saw an ad on this site for it yesterday

BraunSugar

I saw it. Thought it was ugly so I didn't get it. Yes my real reason for not buying is because I thought it was ugly. :look: LoL

30something

Can't I just use the towel and brush I already have at my own house.
I don't see how that can help you dry your hair while blow drying..wouldnt the wet fur things retain the water and put it back in your hair.. imagine blow drying your hair and using a wet towel.

Last edited:

Blairx0

That came up on my LHCF banner and I thought it was so silly. It seems like if you use it once it would be wet for life and likely start growing things. I'll stick to my regular boar bristle brush when needed.

Evolving78

i've seen that thing for about a year now in Target. it looks fun, but dangerous. i wonder if there are any YT vids on this product? i know i can't use that type of brush to begin with. those types of brushes pull my hair out.

Nonie

I don't use brushes. And even if I did, I'd not use this thing. Looks to me like it'd get moldy in no time. :barf:

LaidBak, you cracked me up when you asked "How do you clean it?" That is always the first thing I ask myself before I buy anything. Some people design things w/o really giving much thought to the fact that the item will need thorough cleaning down the road.

Embyra

Looooool this is a mess I can just imagine I would end up looking like a troll after using it :lachen: :lachen:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Angel of the North

The mirco fibre would rip and snag the hell out of my hair, I'd lose a serious amount of strands, if I were ever to go go there, which I wouldn't, mainly for most of the reasons listed in the above posts.

ETA: Anything to get money out of us!

grownupnai

Toy. not scary, but more like a sesame street monster. But nothing like a stuffed animal I would give to a kid. Just not for people of any hair type. Weird marketing. Who did they test this thing on?