Question Where is the block Feature?

sunnieb

I thought it prevented you from seeing anything they post also, but I may be wrong.

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
It's called "Ignore." It keeps you from seeing other people's posts. It does NOT prevent you from seeing what they wrote if someone quotes their post. You will also see their post if it happens to show up on iSPY. It's under:

User CP ---> Your Control Panel ---> "Edit Ignore List"

I was tempted to use it...

AudraChanell

I want to prevent this person from seeing mine. I dont like her responses or vibe to my questions, comments, etc and feel lightweight stalked. How can I block my actions from her?

faithVA

I want to prevent this person from seeing mine. I dont like her responses or vibe to my questions, comments, etc and feel lightweight stalked. How can I block my actions from her?

You can't keep a member from seeing your posts. You can put them on the ignore list as mentioned above.

I do understand where you are coming from though. Maybe just putting them on ignore will give you a little peace.

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
It's called "Ignore." It keeps you from seeing other people's posts. It does NOT prevent you from seeing what they wrote if someone quotes their post. You will also see their post if it happens to show up on iSPY. It's under:

User CP ---> Your Control Panel ---> "Edit Ignore List"

I was tempted to use it...

... because a few siggys were inappropriate for my work computer. Generally, I like siggys, though, so I didn't want to block all of them.

I see you are having issues w/a certain person or persons. The "Ignore" feature won't resolve your problem. Other people will likely quote that person and you'll end up reading the post anyway. Probably best to just put on the big girl wig and work it out with that poster if at all possible. :yep:

faithVA

Thanks @faithVA. I hate this, so juvenile! I guess Ill just have to call her on the carpet as need be. Thanks!

I notice that it's in a thread you originated. You may want to try just holding conversations with people who are sticking to the topic of your thread. There are always people who take the discussion in a different direction. Usually once you engage their discussion its just a downward spiral. When they post and it's not on topic, I think that is the best time to ignore.

Keen

... because a few siggys were inappropriate for my work computer. Generally, I like siggys, though, so I didn't want to block all of them.

I see you are having issues w/a certain person or persons. The "Ignore" feature won't resolve your problem. Other people will likely quote that person and you'll end up reading the post anyway. Probably best to just put on the big girl wig and work it out with that poster if at all possible. :yep:

I totally blocked siggies.

karenjoe

:sekret: I'm new.....but why not tell them?

at least one time? sometimes people don't know what's rude or when they have stepped out on line......

everybody line is in different place...:ohwell:.