I BC'D!!! Come see!!!!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I tried to record it but couldn't. I hope these will do. I'm SO excited! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!

oh, and sorry for the big pics. I'm too in a hurry to drop these off) :look:

I loved seeing my hair so much that I got scissor happy, making sure to get rid of relaxed and texlaxed ends. I'm in the process of twisting my hair and cutting off any long pieces I may find. I'm taking a break to update. But let me say, I absolutely LOVE my natural hair. I do!
So, I officially BC'd at 17 months post and am glad that I did. Do you love it?! :yay:

Last edited:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
OMG It looks great!!! So full, and so soft! You'll be back to HL this time, next year. :up:

BostonMaria

NJoy you cut all my hair! LOL
Actually I'm not shocked. I had a feeling you'd BC eventually.

Your natural hair is gorgeous. Congratulations!

sent thru my iPhone

g.lo

:clapping::clapping::wow::wow: and :welcome3: to the natcha's world!! You and your hair are gorrrrrrrrrgeous :lick::lick::lick:! And please make sure you share your new reggie with us!!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Yaaay! I'm so excited! It IS soft. I finished twisting it up last night and trimming off the last few pieces. I must've cut, like, four times total. No way do I want those straight strands messing up my doo. :lol:

I was thinking to myself, "OMG! What if I blew it out." But, I decided to leave it alone and continue staying away from heat.

I took out my twists this morning but they were still wet. Even so, it looks awesome. And my twists are puffing up because they're still damp. Ah well. I'm gonna let it do what it wants to do for now.

Oh, and when I hopped in the shower with my newly chopped hair, I was amazed at the ease of detangling. Why didn't somebody tell me! Detangling was my biggest problem.

I don't know how I'm gonna stay out of my hair other than keeping it braided up. But, maybe I'll do that later. :look: Right now, I want to NJoy the new me. :drunk:

Thanks for all the kind words and the continued support. I love you all! :bighug: