WriterGirl does the BC - Pics! :)

WriterGirl

After 15+ months, I came home and said, "Tonight's the night." Well, yeah that and I'm getting Senegalese twists soon and I wanted to see my fro before then. :lol:

My hair in January 2008:

My hair in December 2010:

I got to APL but had a setback in 2011 when I learned dye and perm for me don't mix (I know rookie mistake :nono:). So I decided to start transitioning in January 2011.

I trimmed as I went my BC is really more like a BT (big trim). :spinning:

My new fro:

My first puff (which I LOVE):

I'm now getting ready to go prepoo and wash. I still have some orphan relaxed ends that I'll tackle. So excited not to have to deal with two textures!

Love the thickness and fullness of my natural hair. Yay!

Thanks for letting me share! :)

Dposh167

i totally thought this thread said "white girl does BC" LOLOL

i was like whaaaaat? lemme see this...lol

congrats on your hair OP. That thickness is lovely

Mz.MoMo5235

Lmao look at all of us nosey girls reading "white girl does big chop" and ran right in here :lol: I wanted to be like "White girl does big chop for what?!?!?"

WriterGirl

Thanks so much everyone! Ya'll know my excitement. People in my IRL were like "It's just hair. Calm down." They don't know the deal like we do. :lol:

AyannaDivine Mz.MoMo5235 poochie167 HairPleezeGrow CheLala13 Ya'll had me going back to my title -- I thought maybe I had put "WhiteGirl" too. :lachen: :lachen:

NJoy I can't wait for your all natural hair if you still go that route. Of course you got WAY more hair than me.

NappyNelle Thanks for the compliment. You are one of my hair idols. I hope to get my hair to your level. :yep:

tashboog I will definitely post some pics of a Curlformer set. Probably won't last long but I know the stretching will be good for a bun for sure.