6 months Vitamin challenge (May-October 2012)

hola_lo2002

I was waiting for a new thread and it was never done so here it is!!!

Another 6 months to go ladies!! No skipping days, no excuses, no nothing!!! We have to work hard to achieve the results that we want and checking in as often as possible will help us reach our goals (I know it helped me a lot:grin:).

So, all you have to do is either check in everyday or check in for the whole week once per week.

Post starting pictures if you can or at least take pictures for yourself (this way you'll be able to really track your progress)

Specify your starting length.

Let us know what vitamins you're planning on taking and other types of growth aids you'll use.

Let's do this :yep:!!!

hola_lo2002

I'm currently using hairfinity and will do so for the next 6 months. I'm WL. I don't use any other growth aids and I steam my hair once a week

growbaby

im in!

I take one-a-day hair skin and nail vitamins and may switch to nioxin once these run out in July. Current length is CBL, aiming for BSL at years end.

gforceroy

I will join! I just started taking GNC ultra nourish hair vitamins. I am currently CBL and my goal is APL by the end of the year.

APrayer4Hair

Hello I'm a longtime lurker coming out to join this challenge. I'm ready to get serious about my hair care (again!)

Current length- between EL and NL
Vitamins- Hairfinity for now. I want to add L-Cysteine

GL TO EVERYONE!

image-1493819616.jpg

APrayer4Hair

APrayer4Hair said:
Hello I'm a longtime lurker coming out to join this challenge. I'm ready to get serious about my hair care (again!)

Current length- between EL and NL
Vitamins- Hairfinity for now. I want to add L-Cysteine

GL TO EVERYONE!

Edited to add:
Goal: not sure yet. Currently 8 weeks post and plan to transition

Fab79

Please add me I will update everyday as soon as its taken

I will be taking a hair, skin and nails, a multi bit and I have some omega 3/6 capsules to finish off

Starting length - will update tomorrow after my takedown and wash

Sent from my iPhone4S using LHCF

growbaby

Idk how to edit a previous post from my phone but here is my starting pic..

image-2301847573.jpg

Last edited:

SkySurfer

I'm in, i've just started taking a multi-vitamin and might look into a hair/skin/nails supplement. I'm also adding exercise to my life :)

I'm in! Even though i'm a little late. I will be taking a multi vitamin, biotin, msm, and a Vitamin D supplement. I will be exercising at least four times a week also.

jessicarabbit

Why on earth am i NOT in this challenge? lol i need to join
currently im taking GNC supergreen prenatal vitamins (3 a day). Fish/primrose/flaxseed oil pills (2 a day). I want to start being consistent with my MSM powder but its sooo gross even with juice so idk.
Next time I do a haul i will pick up some biotin.
Im grazing APL
Im also in an MN challenge and i use sulfur and JBCO
My goal is to be full BSL by the end of the year.
Im pretty responsible with my challenges/daily vitamins so i'll check in as often as possible.

Americka

I would like to join this challenge...

Hair Length: approaching BSB/BSL
Vitamins/Supplements: Biotin, Omega Fish Oil

SkySurfer

Took my multi-vitamin and my odourless garlic :)
I wanna be full APL/ touching BSL by the end of the year

Last edited:

lexxi

Post starting pictures if you can or at least take pictures for yourself (this way you'll be able to really track your progress)
This was taken in march excuse the wild woman look this is the only current picture i have til next weekend

sl
Let us know what vitamins you're planning on taking and other types of growth aids you'll use:
garlic pills(im on my own personal megatek challenge)
msm
hsn(which also cover the iron pills i need to be taking )
biotin
and Im also doing megatek and sulfur mix .

I plan on exercising more which I heard can make a difference but I have a vacation coming up mid october and I need to be in shape so my whole diet is about to change as well Im hoping to gain and retain 3in.

Last edited:

claud-uk

Please count me in!

Taking 10mg Biotin and 1.5mg MSM daily. Also taking 25g powdered protein every day as I don't eat a lot of meat.

QUESTION: Does anybody have an opinion whether it's better to take my Biotin seperately with a meal, or grind it up and add it to my protein shake? Thanks!

Current: EL at the front, SL at the back.
Short Term: SL at the front, APL at the back by December 2012.
Long Term: Healthy full BS.

Attachments

• apr-2012-front.jpg
    apr-2012-front.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

charmtreese

I'm in....

I will be taking:

MSM Powder
Nioxin vitamins
Fish oil

I'm not due for a progress pic until June 6th. This pic was taken a couple of months ago.

Attachments

• image-1989166074.jpg
    image-1989166074.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2825936878.jpg
    image-2825936878.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 30

wheezy807

I'm back in. I'll be continuing with my one source hair, skin & nails and also vitafusion multi-vitamin gummy.

JMHO, I think we should check in a minimum of once a week. This thread is gonna get ridiculously long with people checking in everyday. I think it's really unnecessary.

Fab79

Here's my starting pic hair washed and lightly flat ironed,

image-2333568446.jpg

image-3842955644.jpg

I hope I can get to BSL (lightly ironed) by December, goal length MBL (lightly ironed) lets see how these vits help

ETA- I uploaded pics from phone so don't know why they are side ways will change when on pc

Sent from my iPhone4S using LHCF

Last edited:

hola_lo2002

This was taken in march excuse the wild woman look this is the only current picture i have til next weekend

sl
Let us know what vitamins you're planning on taking and other types of growth aids you'll use:
garlic pills(im on my own personal megatek challenge)
msm
hsn(which also cover the iron pills i need to be taking )
biotin
and Im also doing megatek and sulfur mix .

I plan on exercising more which I heard can make a difference but I have a vacation coming up mid october and I need to be in shape so my whole diet is about to change as well Im hoping to gain and retain 3in.
I'm exercising too but I do it at home with Insanity :)

ScorpioBeauty09

I was in the last challenge. No reason not to join this one. I'm still on Hairfinity.:yep: I'll post my starting pic later this week after I take my last Final exam. Right now I'm between BSB and BSL. I'm also in the MBL 2012 challenge.:grin:

Aggie

I'm in! I'm neck length and plan to still be neck length at years end but slightly thicker hopefully. I am planning a succession of hair cuts until all my hair reaches neck length from front to back and let it all grow from there starting next year.

I know this is a strange hair growth achievement for most people but it's what I want to accomplish this year.

I will be taking Hairfinity, Silica, Biotin, and L-Cysteine.