i think im in love w/ twists!

iri9109

:grin:

i had my hair in a bun earlier & when i took it down my hair was severely deformed lol and i didnt feel like washing it, so i decided to try twists for the 2nd time...last time i did twists was probably a yr ago and i didnt leave the house w/ them:look: :nono:...

unless my hair looks like HairCrush's in twists (most likely not gonna happen lol) ,i know i'll probably never wear it down b/c of shrinkage...but i played around w/ updos:

it took about 1.5 hrs on week old dry hair that i spritzed with my aloe concoction and moisturized with curls creme brulee and a lil shea moisture restorative condish and finger detangled as i went along...it mightve taken less time if i wasnt walking all over the house while i was twisting lol

depending on how these hold up, im going to make an attempt to do these more regularly...hopefully i can just leave my hair alone for a couple of weeks...but it feels so soft and moisturized...and my updos are actually easier to do with twists than w/ loose hair

Uniqzoe

Your twists are gorgeous! Shrinkage or not I think you should wear them down too, they look great either way.

iri9109

sipp100 said:
Stunning!

What length is your hair? How many twists did you make?

Thanks...My hair is APL...idk how many twists there are but I'll count later...theres not too many though I don't think

iri9109

Seamonster said:
Those twist are breath taking, so how did you do it? What did you use? :detective:

Thanks...I washed my hair a week ago and throughout the week used Shea moisture restorative conditioner, CURLS creme brule and goddess curls, and I used ecostyler for my bun the day before...

when I did the twists I didn't wash my hair again i just sprayed with a mixture of aloe Vera juice, rosewater, Shea moisture curl & style milk, castor oil and a few drops of marshmallow extract and then applied either the creme brule or the restorative condish to a large section of hair and then started finger detangling smaller sections of hair and then twist each smaller section up.

Garner

Your twists look gorgeous!!! I love those updo's. You did a fabulous job with the styles. :)

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Wow, your twists are so gorgeous! :drool: Plump, shiny and moisturized :yep: and those updos are really cute!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
OMG! Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! Can't wait til mine is thick and long for twist updos! You're inspiring! Thanks for sharing!