SALONS NATURALS PRODUCTS: 0 toxicity, great ingredients n price, flat rate shipping.

JudithO

This looks like my hair's miracle on paper. Anyone evr tried these products? Ingredients look amazing.. toxicity is 0 per the skindeep website, and shipping is $5 flat rate. Any tried these products?

www.salonnaturalsonline.com/hair-care/

faithVA

Re: SALONS NATURALS PRODUCTS: 0 toxicity, great ingredients n price, flat rate shippi

I have not heard of these or tried these but thanks for the link. I am always looking for natural products.

JudithO

Re: SALONS NATURALS PRODUCTS: 0 toxicity, great ingredients n price, flat rate shippi

I'm in braids now... so i cant fully test it out... but those ingredients are really calling my name. Im looking at the curl defining line. At $16 for 16oz the price is not bad, and since its based on aloe juice.. ph will be pretty low. Maybe ill take out one braid for a strand test. Either way... im going to take the plunge and see where it leads.

ceecy29

judy4all let us know how these work for you. The curl defining cream sounds like a nice leave-in.

Lita

Keep us posted...

Happy Hair Growing!

JudithO

@ceecy29 Will do. I ordered the curl defining shampoo and conditioner. I was going to order the curl defining cream, but realized after I hit the submit button... lol... I also bought the sample of the protein mask... Even though my hair has screamed at protein in the past, this looks like it has a lot of moisturizing ingredients so I hope my hair likes it (it has MSM and biotin too). I really want it to work.... been trying to switch to all natural but haven't been too successful.

Top 5 ingredients in the conditioner are similar to my garnier fructis triple nutrition conditioner which my hair loves. Fingers crossed!!

Last edited:

suns4i6e

judy4all, Thanks so much for posting the link. The ingredients and flat rate shipping are wonderful; couldn't resist ordering the Curl Defining Cream and Ultra Hold Styling Gel.

JudithO

suns4i6e Please let us know how they work for you.. I want to order the curl cream as a leave in after I try the shampoo and condish..

JudithO

Oooh guys... I got my stuff... I think I'm in love... and me... Judith... I'm in love with the protein mask ... I thought I was most protein sensitive person in the world.

Scent: Fragrance free.. smells like light essential oils.

PH of the curl defining shampoo: 6
PH of the curl defining condish: 5
PH of protein mask: 5

Strand tested with the curl shampoo and condish on one side, and curl shampoo and protein mask on the other side. Shampoo cleaned my hair.... it lathered nice... cleaned really really well... Like 1 step away from squeaky clean...

I applied the conditioners on different sides, sat for 10 minutes and rinsed out.

I did my normal routine... allow to be damp, apply hair oil, detangle and twist up.

Curl condish side was normal... like my normal shampoo and condish.

Protein mask... OMG... hair was so strong, but so soft.. and the sheen and feel was so amazing. This is a God-send to me.... It's just so pricy.... $16 for 3oz... but it's worth it to me... hair has never been so soft..... and I can afford this for a once a month treatment.

As my hair is drying, the side with the curl condish is beginning to feel even better than it did originally so I'm very happy. I'm making a YT video to show you guys when I tested it.. recorded the entire thing. :)

I'm waiting till tomorrow morning... I want to see how my hair feels tomorrow morning.

I think my product search is done... 100% natural, fragrance free, and it works!!!!

I'm going to invest in the full size of the protein mask and the curl defining cream.

Will keep you guys posted with the video and my updates tomorrow morning... Happy growing... :)

Coffee

This looks like my hair's miracle on paper. Anyone evr tried these products? Ingredients look amazing.. toxicity is 0 per the skindeep website, and shipping is $5 flat rate. Any tried these products?

www.salonnaturalsonline.com/hair-care/

judy4all, why oh why did you post this site? I'm really trying to cut back on buying products. Oh lordy, what is I'm gonna do now :nono:?

JudithO

lol... @Coffee so sorry boo boo.. If you have something that works for you.. Please stick to it.... else..... you gotta try it.....

Last edited: