Best Price/Service for a Pibbs Hair Dryer? 2011-2012

Solitude

I was wondering if LHCF members who have made recent Pibbs hair dryer purchases can post a little information to help the rest of us out. Many of the threads are from back in 2008/2009 and those vendors are no longer accessible.

If you could post...

1. Where you purchased from (name of store/website/vendor)
2. Cost & Model (512 or 514)
3. Shipping time and cost
4. Service - responsiveness of the vendor
5. Any other helpful information

...I would truly appreciate it. The Christmas buying season is upon us! HHG. :grin:

Okay, I've started browsing. Here is what I have so far. I'll continue to update until I make my purchase.

PIBBS 514

Sam's Club $302.00 (Can have it shipped to the store for free)

Sally Beauty $419.00** (one of the highest prices!)

Bluebeez* $299.99, free shipping

Ugly Beauty (via Amazon) $312.88, free shipping

Beautyco Storefront (via Amazon) $298.00, plus $29.00 shipping

PIBBS 512

Bluebeez* $299.95, free shipping

PIBBS 510

Bluebeez* $359.95

*(Note, they have had some complaints over the site security in the past)

**(This is a price increase over previous years, just an FYI. It used to be like $395.00) This price does not include shipping, but you may be able to have it shipped to a store for free.

There are more sellers on Amazon and Ebay, but those prices are ever-changing.

Last edited:

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Oh yeaaaaa! I have my eye on the Pibbs this year but also want a good deal! Maybe black Friday? ;) Can't wait for some responses. Will be watching this thread. :)

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

Solitude

Yes, I haven't had a lot of time to research. I hope some people chime in. I'm going to start looking tonight.

MsLizziA

If the pibbs is like 50 dollars for black friday, damnit im buying it.. I HAVE BEEN WATING SOOOOOOOO LONG FOR THIS!

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
$50???? LOL! I soooo wish! Probably won't find anything less than $200 sale price. :(

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

shonshi

I purchased a 512 from Sally's about a year ago for $279 + tax. They will ship it free to your home or the store. I actually went into the store and asked for the salon equipment catalog in order to check the price and order it as someone had suggested here in the past. Unfortunately, you can't use coupons on the purchase. :sad: I love the dryer though!