RELAXED 4B..........WHERE R U????

TLC1020

Hey ladies, where are you :wave:

I always see threads for natural or transition

relaxed 4b right here :hiya:

Nonie

Just in case "mention" feature returns today, :crossfingers: and they aren't aware of this thread, calling out @SparklingFlame and @Crackers Phinn.

D.Lisha

4B relaxed all day baby! Woooot :). How are u fellow 4bs holding up for the winter months?

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App

Toy

How are u fellow 4bs holding up for the winter months?

We really dont have a Winter in Arizona but i am keeping my moisture & Sealing game up.

femalegold

Relaxed 4b here! I cut my hair to ear length. I'm starting over so my hair can grow even. I'm currently using the products for Profectiv Growth Renewal. I really like the growth restoration oil stimulant.

WorkInProgress88

We really dont have a Winter in Arizona but i am keeping my moisture & Sealing game up.

My regimen's pretty simple, the only thing i do different during the winter is bun 99.9% of the time or pull out a half wig when i wanna feel festive, use Carefree Curl as my main moisturizer, and seal with olive oil instead of coconut oil.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston

:wave: 4a & b mix checking in!

I switched oils from coconut oil to olive oil because coconut oil solidifies when it gets cold. That's about it.

D.Lisha

My regimen's pretty simple, the only thing i do different during the winter is bun 99.9% of the time or pull out a half wig when i wanna feel festive, use Carefree Curl as my main moisturizer, and seal with olive oil instead of coconut oil.

How is the carefree curl doing ur hair? I was always told that the glycerin can be drying during the winter months....although I was always tempted to try and keep it in my regimen for the winter....I choose not to though lol..I was too chicken.

D.Lisha

.::sigh::. I wish I lived where live.

WorkInProgress88

How is the carefree curl doing ur hair? I was always told that the glycerin can be drying during the winter months....although I was always tempted to try and keep it in my regimen for the winter....I choose not to though lol..I was too chicken.

its the only moisturizer that keeps my hair soft and moisturized, i only use a quarter size for my whole head.

LushLox

I'm still not really sure, it's either A or B lol!

Dany please let us see your new length!!!!! :D

Im cornrowing my hair, putting loads of moisturizer on it and my BT on my scalp and wiggin it up for the next.....who knows? :giggle: