.::Wack Update......*sigh*::.

D.Lisha

So today I went on to relax my hair (I was 10 weeks and 8 days post :yep:)
I came to the conclusion to relax 3weeks early because I will be traveling over to my stylist to get my hair "doobie" wrapped within the next two weeks for me and my SO's pictures :rolleyes:
So anywho......here's my wack behind update....
April 2010 (before I was a PAYING LHCF Member)

June 2010

September 2010

November 2010 (today)

Like...idk yall....I feel like i see pretty good progress in most of the pictures except for the Sept-Nov. comparison..Just thought i'd share with you all :)
P.S-->Excuse the Low Quality of my camera :nono:
Don't worry I will be getting me a REAL camera again (on black Friday!!)
-D.lisha

TamedTresses

Your hair does look like it has grown from September to November to me. The average growth for 2 months is an inch. You better appreciate any progress you get, girl. HHG

Mrs. Verde

You might be going through a slow growth period. You might have a had a growth spurt over the summer. Don't get discouraged. You hair looks good and healthy.

Bigmommah

Ok Ms. D.Lisha you've used up your "temporary instability" pass for this month. Your hair is growing and looks lovely. ***HUGS***

D.Lisha

Lol @Bigmommah & @NJoy...my pass is gone..i'll accept that lol.
And thanks ladies....I mean idk y i'm tripping. I guess the growth spurt from the summer had me uber excited..I was kinda expecting it to remain at the growth rate throught my entire hair journey (yes...during the winter months lol).
Thanks for the encouragement ladies...I showed my SO and he was no help at ALL when I asked for his opnion :nono:....smh MEN....such SIMPLE creatures they are :ohwell:....
Is it safe to say i'm on my way to BSL? o_O

LushLox

It's very good progress, you're hair is noticeably thicker!

I've realised that we are our harshest critics!

D.Lisha

Thanks ladies!
BSL here I come :)
I'm starting to feel better about my hair already thanks to you all!
Also I have a quick inquiry, when it comes to hair growth...is there like a "Length-Thickness-Length-Thickness" pattern to the growth?
Like....is there a period of time where the hair gains length..a period of time where it slows down to thicken up....then it proceeds to go back to accumulating length again?
I hope what i'm asking is clear for everyone to comprehend.