Omg....it's like....reallly growing!!!!!!

D.Lisha

Ladies of LHCF!!
D.Lisha here, coming to you with a PROGRESS UPDATE
:yep:!
First off, I'd like to pay homage all of you Healthy Hair Growth Soldiers :grin:
If it wasn't for all of your support, tips, and kind words of encouragement
I'd probably have given up on this HHJ a long time ago :nono:
But with you ladies here to help guide me I've been able to have a prosperous journey thus far and I don't plan on turning back now!!
*takes a big gulp* Welp..here it is:

June-Relaxed Hair

September-Relaxed Hair

***Side Note****:Yes I understand that the pictures were taken from different angles, however it is clearly evident that some growth was obtained from one picture to the next........ :rolleyes:

D.Lisha

Thanks MsButterfli!
My routine is as follows:
*Wash 1x a week with Pantene ProV Relaxed and Natural Moisturizing Shampoo
*DC Once a Week with Africa's Best Organic Deep Conditioner overnight w/ plastic cap
*Co-Wash 1x a week with Vo5 Anti-Split End (i think that's the name of it :ohwell:) Conditioner
*Moisturize and Seal Morning and Night
Moisturizer-->Elasta QP Mango Butter (for now) Sealant: JBCO mixed with Hot 6 Oil (love this mixture :lick:)
*Relax every 10-12 Weeks
*Bun 99% of the time
*Wrap Hair everynight

Supplements---->>3000 mcg of Biotin Daily, 2000mg of Garlic (for shedding purposes)

Yup that pretty much sums it up :yep:

D.Lisha

Thanks ladies!
Faux i'm trying to get on YOUR level! lol
And Elle, love your blowout! u working it gurl :yep:

LittleLuxe

Good job! Your hair looks nice, thick, and healthy. Keep it up!

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

***Side Note****:Yes I understand that the pictures were taken from different angles, however it is clearly evident that some growth was obtained from one picture to the next........ :rolleyes:

[/CENTER]

Are we getting that picky up in here, lol? It's a hair forum not a CIA investigation. Yup, your hair is DEFINITELY grown!

D.Lisha

Good job! Your hair looks nice, thick, and healthy. Keep it up!

Are we getting that picky up in here, lol? It's a hair forum not a CIA investigation. Yup, your hair is DEFINITELY grown!
lol, gurl I will admit I have seen it get alil "rocky" on these forums :perplexed:, I gotta make sure my arse is covered hehehe
&& Thanks for the compliment :D

D.Lisha

Job well done! Almost looks like APL if it isnt' APL by December is a given I think:)

Gurlllll I hope so!! :pray:
Y does APL seem like the hardest length to get at first? lol...well to ME it seems hard, can't speak for anybody else

TLC1020

Yep... that will do it... (Protective style and moisture)

Thanks MsButterfli!
My routine is as follows:
*Wash 1x a week with Pantene ProV Relaxed and Natural Moisturizing Shampoo
*DC Once a Week with Africa's Best Organic Deep Conditioner overnight w/ plastic cap
*Co-Wash 1x a week with Vo5 Anti-Split End (i think that's the name of it :ohwell:) Conditioner
*Moisturize and Seal Morning and Night
Moisturizer-->Elasta QP Mango Butter (for now) Sealant: JBCO mixed with Hot 6 Oil (love this mixture :lick:)
*Relax every 10-12 Weeks
*Bun 99% of the time
*Wrap Hair everynight

Supplements---->>3000 mcg of Biotin Daily, 2000mg of Garlic (for shedding purposes)

Yup that pretty much sums it up :yep: