Ladies, what are some of your sulfur recipes and mixes?

Blue_Berry

I just order some sulfur and I want to know what you guys mix your sulfur with.

Ladies, what are some of your sulfur recipes you have?

africanqueen456

Mine is castor,and some of the $.99 oils(shea and olive) and I just added MN....It is working so well! Check out the sulfur 2010 challenge

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I was like a mad scientist mixologist at first but scaled it back to keep it simple.

Right now I use:
1 tube of MN
Castor Oil (equal amount)
Peppermint Oil (about 20 drops/shakes)
Sulfur Powder (10% of entire mix)

I don't like my mix too oily and this gives me a good consistency.

Make sure you join the Sulfur challenge if you haven't already (see link in my siggy). :yep:

Blue_Berry

where do you ladies purchase your sulfur powder?

I purchase mine at amazon.com. I tried to get it from a pharmacy, but they say they don't carry it. If your luckier then me you can get it in a pharmacy. Some ladies say they can get it at their local pharmacy store. If you can't find sulfur locally. You can try to look for MSM powder. Whole Foods & VitaminShoppe carry Msm Powder.

frizzy

I mix it into any mixture of oils. I did add a tube of MN to cut down on the oiliness. I only end up using it maybe 2x a month, if at all.

^I found my sulpher a while back at a Mom and Pop, NON chain pharmacy I happened to pass by, then stop at to see if they had it, and they did.

I've read somewhere on the board that you can have any pharmacy order it for you.

Last edited:

SiobhanM

Heres My mix from a previous thread i posted in. The oil blends were found at the beauty supply for 3-4 bucks.

Posner Revitalizing oil:
Keratin
Soy and Hydrolyzed Silk
Tea Tree oil
Carrot Oil
Horstail Extract
Ylang Ylang
Olive Oil
Shea Butter
Sunflower Seed Oil
Coconut Oil
KuKui Nut Oil
Vitamin E
Vitamin B5
Goden Seal Extract
Bee Pollen

Wonder Gro Tree Tea Oil:
Soy oil
Vitamin e
Cycolmethicone
Castor Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Horsetail Extract
Burdock Extract
Nettle Extract
Grapeseed Oil
Protein
Coltsfoot extract
Oilve oil
Aloe Vera Oil
Shea butter
Lanolin
Rosemary oil
Hempseed Oil
Wheatgerm Oil
Lecithin
Menthol
BHT
Frangrance

D.Lisha

I purchase mine at amazon.com. I tried to get it from a pharmacy, but they say they don't carry it. If your luckier then me you can get it in a pharmacy. Some ladies say they can get it at their local pharmacy store. If you can't find sulfur locally. You can try to look for MSM powder. Whole Foods & VitaminShoppe carry Msm Powder.

Thanks! :)
I will be on the look for it!:lick:

B3e

I found my sulpher a while back at a Mom and Pop, NON chain pharmacy I happened to pass by, then stop at to see if they had it, and they did.
I've read somewhere on the board that you can have any pharmacy order it for you.

^^agreed, you can get it at any non chain pharmacy...ladies in memphis, Bartlett Prescription Shop carries it. It's on Stage between Bartlett Blvd and Old Brownsville.

When I use sulfur (laziness mainly) I just use:
  • 10% sulfur
  • 8oz Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil