my texlax touch up and flat iron results!! (update) very pic heavy!!!!!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
so this is my hair after the texlax with just coconut oil in it.

and now im sectioning off hair to flatrion V V V

my hair is very wavyy before straightening!!!:lick:

and this is when it was all said and done, by the way, my hair is very oilly here. so it looks weight down and flat, but i dont care because i just love coconut oil lol V V V

i didnt like that it was soooo straight so i put some flexirods in it!

V V V after 10mins of taking flexirods out. i only left flexirods in hair for 10 mins...

my hair was very straight and shiny!!!!!!! i think it was the coconut oil!! i used the comb chase method. first time useing coconut oil and the comb chase method. i see that IT WORKS!!!

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR VEIWING!!!!

http://public.fotki.com/AdoraAdora24/my-texlax-and-flati/

Last edited:

melissa-bee

Gorgeous, your hair is dreamy. So you just use coconut oil to flatiron? Does it crackle or sizzle at all?

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
thanks ladies!! i think im well into WL AGAIN :look:.

im fighting the urge to CUT!!

PLEASE TELL ME IF I NEED TO CUT OR NOT :look:. I HAVE NO SPLIT ENDS BUT TEH SCISSOR ARE CALLING!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Gorgeous, your hair is dreamy. So you just use coconut oil to flatiron? Does it crackle or sizzle at all?

No crackle and no smoke!!!:blush: even i was surpised, i kept saying to myself as i was flat irioning "i dont believe it, i dont believe it, repeat" :blush:

hair feels soo sily and moisturized. wow coconut oil is the shhhhh

MsBoinglicious

*sighs* AdoraAdora I remember when you first came to LHCF. Those threads you posted were the best...good times...good times! LOL

Anyway! I really love the pattern your hair has with the texlax! Do you do your tex yourself? Great hair girly!

Minty

somewhere there is a coconut crying....LOL you killed the coconut oil.

Thank you!

Question: can you post a pic of your hair in a pony. What is your hair density? I ask because when completely straightened its not dense in the length shot. I'm not sure of the hair issues you're dealing with (if any), but it would be helpful to let us know. {Not sure if its the coconut oil, low/med density, or breakage.}

Congrats on the touch-up.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
*sighs* AdoraAdora I remember when you first came to LHCF. Those threads you posted were the best...good times...good times! LOL

Anyway! I really love the pattern your hair has with the texlax! Do you do your tex yourself? Great hair girly!

yesss those were gooood times! :lachen::lachen: .

yes i did the texlax myself, i mixed coconut oil in the relaxer :grin:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
somewhere there is a coconut crying....LOL you killed the coconut oil.

Thank you!

Question: can you post a pic of your hair in a pony. What is your hair density? I ask because when completely straightened its not dense in the length shot. I'm not sure of the hair issues you're dealing with (if any), but it would be helpful to let us know. {Not sure if its the coconut oil, low/med density, or breakage.}

Congrats on the touch-up.

thanks! so far i havent had any breakage problems. my hair was soooo IRONED!!! and OILED UP so thats why it looks lke that lol. but my hair is REALY puffy most of the time. it acturally shrunk to a lil past bra strap since then :rolleyes:.

DivaD04

You have some PRETTY hair....I love it. Do me a favor...just gently touch your hair for me. One day....I'd like to have hair like your's!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Your Hair looks very, very purty Adora! :lovedrool:

How many weeks post were you?:scratchch

Great Job! Nice & Shiny & Healthy!:thumbsup:

Thanks So Much for Sharing!:peace:

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
thanks ladies!! i think im well into WL AGAIN :look:.

im fighting the urge to CUT!!

PLEASE TELL ME IF I NEED TO CUT OR NOT :look:. I HAVE NO SPLIT ENDS BUT TEH SCISSOR ARE CALLING!
OMG! I choked on my coffee reading that! DONT YOU DARE! Cutting off that hair has got to be some kind of crime! I don't know who, but I pretty sure they are already lookin for you from the last time.:drunk:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Your Hair looks very, very purty Adora! :lovedrool:

How many weeks post were you?:scratchch

Great Job! Nice & Shiny & Healthy!:thumbsup:

Thanks So Much for Sharing!:peace:

thank you!! i was ten weeks post. not long but i had alot of new growth.

i will post some more pic tomorrow for the "day after effect". i know my hair will fluff up by tommorrow:grin:.

do you guys think i can keep this straight style for TWO weeks???:ohwell: becuase i dont want to use heat often.

chasturner84

I'm sure that you can keep it straight for 2 weeks if you wrap it and tie it down. It may get oily on you though.

I know this thread is about your straight hair, BUT can I just say that I LOVE your texlaxed hair :lick:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
OMG! I choked on my coffee reading that! DONT YOU DARE! Cutting off that hair has got to be some kind of crime! I don't know who, but I pretty sure they are already lookin for you from the last time.:drunk:

:giggle:.....

ok ill try not too. it gets long FAST! i could only imagin if i didnt cut it last time how long it would have been!!!:blush:

thanks arosie, i think im going to just dust:look:. have to get some new scissors. i buy new scissors every time i dust.

YNOBE

Your hair is beautiful!!! I love the texture! :love: I will be stalking your fotki. lol And please don't cut it!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I'm sure that you can keep it straight for 2 weeks if you wrap it and tie it down. It may get oily on you though.

I know this thread is about your straight hair, BUT can I just say that I LOVE your texlaxed hair :lick:

thanks!! my hair is alreay oily to the T! my hair is weighed down already. i just went overboard with that coconut oil:grin:. digging in my coconut oil i felt like the Tin man

"more oil, more oil, oh right there needs more oil too"

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
I can never keep it straight in the summer. I don't know if its as hot and humid where you are but my roots go poof. That is one of my many reasons for texlaxing. Your hair is amazing! I booked marked this thread just to drool. I've been in here twice in the last 5 minutes. Do you still Protective style? I'm off to look for your reggie.

BostonMaria

OMG Adora stay away from the scissors or I'll send Ninjas to your house!

Your hair is hip length again right? It sure looks it.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Your hair grew back fast. I remember when your sister cut it. Your touch-up looks great. I love looking at pix of your hair.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I can never keep it straight in the summer. I don't know if its as hot and humid where you are but my roots go poof. That is one of my many reasons for texlaxing. Your hair is amazing! I booked marked this thread just to drool. I've been in here twice in the last 5 minutes. Do you still Protective style? I'm off to look for your reggie.

thanks you!!!!!:grin::blush:

i protective style off and on. at home its usually loose in a big poof. at night i clip it up. and sometimes i braid it. i dont think i have my reggie posted anywhere, but mainly my length comes from MOISTURIZING. thats all. it dont really matter what i do to my hair just as long as its moisturized it stays on my head. lately i notice ive been care free with my hair, so care free that i let a two year old play in it last week :rolleyes:

bellebebe

Mama, you're so pretty. Why do you cut out your face? anyway, your hair is GAWGJUS!!!! Keep up the great work mamacit.