Anyone heard of Victoria Crystal??

mamafree

I'm new here. But I cam across this youtube video by a lady named Victoria Crystal "My hair won't grow". Speaking on her hair growth process. She has an "instant downloadable" e-book on the subject for $12. She old school, her message is very convincing. So I'm thinking about just getting it. Anyone else heard of her?

mamafree

Yea, I decided against getting the e-book. I'm thinking that she prolly is a really good hair dresser and got that magic touch but that don't mean i could do that too, guess I gotta find my own way. Anyways... on to tha next one!

diva24

Save your money, we all know that hair grows unless youre balding or have alopecia and a book won't help you with either of those problems. The issue is retention. You can find loads of FREE info on the net.

belldandy

I'm new here. But I cam across this youtube video by a lady named Victoria Crystal "My hair won't grow". Speaking on her hair growth process. She has an "instant downloadable" e-book on the subject for $12. She old school, her message is very convincing. So I'm thinking about just getting it. Anyone else heard of her?

I would save my money and hit up black hair media and read all that you can on this site FIRST. There is a lot to be learned here! It can be very addictive..

mscocoface

I promise you your 6.50 for getting into this site is a much better return on your investment than the other one.

There are even blogs you can pull up for free and get information about healthy hair grow and you won't have to purchase anything just use their informaton.

QueenNefi

Save your money. I was a hair book junkie. I never ran across her book but they were all the same. The books offered nothing new. I learned more on LHCF (for $6) in the last 8 months than I did in any of those hair books. I will say Ella Joyce wrote a book that was inspired me. She gave me the courage to go natural a few years ago.