Infomercial Ceramic Iron

Nenah

Has anyone tried the True Ceramic Pro flat iron it's suppose to eliminate frizz and can flat iron your hair dry or wet. Saw this on a infomercial over the weekend you can try it out just by sending in 15.00 for shipping and handleing. The website is www.trueceramicpro.com it looks good they say you can use it as a curling iron as well as a flat iron and it locks in moisture.

Tai

I saw the same infomercial over the weekend and wondered about it, too. The total price of the kit is $119 according to the website. I'm curious about this product, too. :)

blue_flower

A few weekends ago I was watching an infomercial about some kind of ceramic iron. I think the plates were built like combs are something to help get rid of tangles at the ends. I wonder if you're talking about the same product.

dreemssold

I JUST got caught up watching this last night and was wondering why I hadn't seen anything about here...then I realized how I usually skip right over the flat iron threads. The womens' hair came out nice, though, and I was impressed by how he kept talking about the moisture being trapped :).

star

I think you can find a good cermaic flat iron at your local beauty store. All the extras are basically serums to help with frizzes. Serums are the main product that helps with frizzes. The iron just helps it penetrate and the ceramic material it best for protecting the hair. :lol:

crazyabouthair

I saw it also and kept wondering how much it cost, I see from the above reply that it's $119. The ladies hair did look beautiful, but don't forget that these ladies have stylist that are touching up their hair and probably using other products to help acheive those looks. It's probably no different than other professional brand ceramic iron. I have a CHI mini ceramic iron that I bought for about $70 dollars, the full size one probably cost as much as the one on tv if not more. I'm satisfied with it but I think as with every heat product overuse will result in damage sooner or later. Heat is Heat.

Qurlyqt

I am a sucker for informercials and I admit that I actually ordered this one. They had a 30 day trial period and the customer was only responsible for the shipping, which was $14.99. I thought that was worth the investment for trying the product. To get straight to the point - I WAS NOT impressed. The plates on the iron were not leveled thus not creating a smoothe straightening. I immediately sent it back!

Michelle79

BUMP....

I've been seeing the informercial for this a few weeks ago & it's very tempting! They now have a 30 day trial where you jusy pay $14.99 for the shipping. I'm definitely giving it a try!!