What is your measurement in inches from shoulder to waist?

NikkiGirl

Hey Ladies,

Just wondering. Because I had my DH measure for me last night. I am at 16 inches from shoulder to waist. So MBL would be 8 inches from shoulder for me. What is your measurement?

sharifeh

ooohhh :nicethread:

I just made my dad do it and lied about why. :lol: My mom thought I wanted to buy a bellydance outfit; she was about to slap me....:look: :lachen:

It's 14.5 inches....

elise805

Just happened to have a measurer laying around :grin:... I am 15" inches from SL to WSL. BSL for me is about 8.5" from SL so I've got a ways to go to my goal...

NikkiGirl

Just happened to have a measurer laying around :grin:... I am 15" inches from SL to WSL. BSL for me is about 8.5" from SL so I've got a ways to go to my goal...

So we are pretty close in the inches column. That's cool. I wish I had less. :perplexed. Always impatient.....:lachen:

NikkiGirl

I must be an alien..no JK. I have a longer torso. I also have a longer neck too. So I guess that makes sense.

elise805

I must be an alien..no JK. I have a longer torso. I also have a longer neck too. So I guess that makes sense.

Haha no don't worry, I feel kinda awkward because I have an average inch length compared to you ladies but I'm 5'10 so I'm like hmmm...:perplexed

NikkiGirl

Yeah, this is puzzling me a little. I would generally think the taller the more inches. But I guess it all depends on body composition. Short Waisted, Long Waisted, Long Legs, Short Legs, blah blah. I think yall get where I'm going. Sorry for rambling.

4evershika

I'm 14.5 inches from shoulder to WL.... and I'm 5'2"

ETA: I just have to say that I love this thread... I hope it puts a halt to the "I'm tall so it's harder for me to reach milestones" debate... basing it on height is not going deep enough.

Last edited:

KittyMeowMeow

I'm 5"4"...

Measured in front:

16 to middle of waist (belly button)
13.5 to top of waist curve

Measured in back:

17 to middle of waist
14 to top of waist curve

Junebug D

About 13 inches. Did I do it right? :look: I am 5'3. My waist is darn near my armpits anyway. :giggle:

So if all goes right, in about 2 years, I can be waist length! :yay:

testimony777

This is a cool thread :yep:.

I measure 14.5 inches from SL to WL but SL to BSL is 10.5" and I have a long neck :ohwell:. Getting to BSL is always my biggest challenge but it is smooth sailing from there. I am now about an inch past BSL :grin:.

aprils13

Interesting. I just had my so measure and its only 13 in from sl to wsl. I'm 5'8. I knew I had long legs but I didnt realise my torso was that short.

Fhrizzball

I'm 5'4 in denial I swear the doctors make me shorter each time I viisit but SL to WSL is 15 for me.