How do I use Aubrey-Organics GPB????

sweetcakes14

I recently purchased a bottle and will be using it tonight when I wash my hair. I figured, I would alternately weekly with a light protein conditioner (GPB) and a moisturizing conditioner (Salerm Wheat Germ). My question is since the GPB is a light protein conditioner, do I need to do a moisturizing conditioner afterwards?

Allandra

I don't use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards because Aubrey Organics GPB leaves my hair nice and soft.

lunalight7

I follow up w/ a moisturizing condit simply because Im a condit junkie!!! GPB leaves my hair so soft and silky, I really don't need this extra step.

sengschick

The Bun Master
You do Dannie? I'm afraid b/c it's protein. I actually rinse it for a really long time since it instructs to rinse for a full minute.

I use it straight w/o a 'chaser'. I used it last night actually and I'm loving my hair today. It's light, bouncy, soft and yummy. It's an absolute must must have.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
AudraChanell said:
Where do you all buy your AO GPB?

[/ QUOTE ]
I get mine from the Vitamin Shoppe (great prices).

sweetcakes14

I used it last night and oh My God! I got such incredible slip and my hair is soo soft today that I can't stop touching it. I didn't use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards cause my hair was soo moisturized. I just applied my Salerm 21 and set my hair. Thanks!

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
sweetcakes14 said:
I used it last night and oh My God! I got such incredible slip and my hair is soo soft today that I can't stop touching it. I didn't use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards cause my hair was soo moisturized. I just applied my Salerm 21 and set my hair. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gifLord knows i cannot wait to get some.. i am trying to finish the old bottles i have first....LOL

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
AudraChanell said:

[/ QUOTE ]

www.vitaminshoppe.com or www.aubrey-organics.com or Fairway on 74 street on broadway if you are in the NYC area....

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot flippin believe...that I was hittin ALL these Vitamin Shoppes in Manhattan...ain't none of em had no Aubrey...and I coulda went to Fairway on 74th Street?!?
I'm soooooooo hurt right now. My face. My face. Is hurt. Take Flava Flav's face and triple it...:(

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
AudraChanell said:

[/ QUOTE ]

www.vitaminshoppe.com or www.aubrey-organics.com or Fairway on 74 street on broadway if you are in the NYC area....

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot flippin believe...that I was hittin ALL these Vitamin Shoppes in Manhattan...ain't none of em had no Aubrey...and I coulda went to Fairway on 74th Street?!?
I'm soooooooo hurt right now. My face. My face. Is hurt. Take Flava Flav's face and triple it...:(

[/ QUOTE ]

and fairway on 74 street is fully loaded with the new formulations of AO haircare prods.....!!!!!!i could not believe my eyes....... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gifyou can always go another day...

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
AudraChanell said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and fairway on 74 street is fully loaded with the new formulations of AO haircare prods.....!!!!!!i could not believe my eyes....... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gifyou can always go another day...

[/ QUOTE ]

MonaLisa, i should have mentioned that vitaminshoppe is always the last to get new AO prods...sorry...:( /images/graemlins/frown.gifthey probably will not have the new ones until january or february 2005.,..

AudraChanell

Thanks for the info ladies /images/graemlins/clap.gif. The PJ is coming out of me and I'm feeling like I have some shoppin' to do! /images/graemlins/driver.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
MonaLisa, i should have mentioned that vitaminshoppe is always the last to get new AO prods...sorry...:( /images/graemlins/frown.gifthey probably will not have the new ones until january or february 2005.,..

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks SherryLove...Good looking out...when I hit the Vitamin Shoppe in Chelsea during the summer there was a bottle on the shelf...I just took it that I would easily find it in the store when I was ready to use it...uh-uh...So Fairway it is! That was a most helpful geographical tip! Much appreciated! /images/graemlins/smile.gif