TAILBONE LENGTH CHALLENGE 2010

Irresistible

Anyone ready to join this challenge?(Seriously wondering since one wasnt started already)

would be nice to have company :yep:

The TBL Challengers!

ClassicBeauty
Honi
orchidgirl
LadyPaniolo
LaReyna756
AngelDoll
mariofmagdal
SHEANITPRO
biancaelyse
curlycue
yamilee21
BellaM
CelinaStarr
and myself

:yahoo: we can do this ladies!! Grow hair grow! :yahoo:

Last edited:

ClassicBeauty

I probably could join you, but I'm just not sure. If I was wearing less clothing on my picture, you could see how high my hips really are. I'm grazing HB now, so I probably could get to Tailbone this year.

I'll check when I straighten this weekend, and I'll let you know for sure.

Honi

There is no board.
I'm in. I'm hoping I can make it but I think my hair is not gonna get any longer than it already is. Since 2006 I don't see a real difference. It's still the same length today so i don't know what I'm doing wrong. Perhaps I need to stop cutting it :lol:

I can hope though :yep:

orchidgirl

I'm in too, I was looking for inspiration...so this would be a great challenge...I may not make it but would love to try along with you ladies. Thanks Irresistible..

LadyPaniolo

:curtain: I wish I could join this challenge but I am not there just yet. I think I'll make Hip Length by Christmas '10, and maybe Tailbone Length the Christmas after.

But I will be watching you ladies and cheering from the sidelines :weird:

Irresistible

man I am just so happy to have you ladies with me :yahoo:

I'm gonna get things together for the challenge later on , now that i have some of you, will wait to see if others join too

we can come up with things we can try to commit to , to get us there

and those that are willing to try but doubtful, you just never know, thru this challenge you might get some ideas to help, and even if you don't reach Tailbone, we can still do some things to get some growth! :yep:

I know it cause I didnt think my hair would grow any more a long time ago. But was I wrong!

LadyPaniolo

You know what? I just checked and the distance between my longest layer of hair and my tailbone is about a hand's length... which is usually what I get in a year. I think I MAY be able to get there! Esp since I am really stepping it up :armyhat: this year by adding gelatin to my supplements and returning to the core elements of my reggie that really made the difference between retaining and breakage.

So, yeah, sign me up! I'm stepping out on faith here, but it IS an attainable goal for me this year! :armyhat:

LaReyna756

I'll try. My next realistic goal would probably be full hip length. I even need a little trim right now. I have about 5 or 6 inches to get there, so this will really be a stretch... But the challenge will motivate me to get back on track with my hair care and start back monitoring my progress.

Irresistible

ok ladies giving this a few more days to see who joins

besides I have a flu bug or something :sick: blah!

but I will be putting things together for us in this challenge soon :yep:

AngelDoll

ok ladies giving this a few more days to see who joins

besides I have a flu bug or something :sick: blah!

but I will be putting things together for us in this challenge soon :yep:

You have inspired me, so count me in. I don't think I can reach TBL by the end of the year, but I will have fun trying.

Hope you are feeling better.:rosebud::getwell:

mariofmagdal

I want in. I am sure I will reach HL well before end of 2010, but this challenge had not started. I already have hair at HL, so TB will not be such a far off goal, especially with company and encouragement from others. Let's do it! Thanks Iris '0)

Irresistible

Ok ladies I got you all signed up! with ur names on the first post! anyone else wanna join just let me know!

Thank u for all the well wishes......whew that was rough. I am much better now :dance7:

Ok so , ladies please post your plans to grow to TBL for 2010

I will be praying I can stick to no heat all year like last year :pray: and staying on top of my own challenge .....which is......'do your hair before you lose your hair' :giggle: and also vitamins , every day <<<gonna make sure I stay on top of that, cause I sometimes get too lax with it. not this year!!!

also ladies post your starting pic if you can asap

here is mine!

Hosted on Fotki

WE CAN DO THIS LADIES!!! :woot:

MY HAIR BETTER GROW! LOL

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

I will wash/DC weekly.
I will bag nightly.
I will take my supplements.
I will eat healthy. (flexitarian)
No heat.
Protective styling.

I think this is pretty simple.

My start pic, freshly washed, banded to air dry.

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/33502558][img]http://hosted.pikistrips.com/comic_strip/s/image/33/502/558/comic-p.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Hubby is probably gonna hit tailbone length for 2010 but he does not want to be in a challenge & be obligated to not cut & be obligated to post updates.

He has layers and his longest layer is nearly at his waist.

Thank you......just wondering tho girl
What do you mean your DH doesn't wanna enter.......confused

Last edited:

orchidgirl

Ok..so here's my starting pic..may not make tailbone but it will be fun trying...

Attachments

• Tailbone line.jpg
    Tailbone line.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 100

LadyPaniolo

He does not do much with it so I guess low manipulation.

:drool: :thud: :infatuated: OMG! His hair (and body :eyebrows2 ) are amazing!

ETA: Oh yeah, my reg... :dazed: I got distracted :lachen:

So this year I am really making an effort to wear my own hair a bit more... meaning at all! I have been only wearing false hair for the past 3 years. Now it's getting a bit hard to fit all this hair under a wig... and braiding takes ages.

I'm making pretty hairsticks to wear in my buns, hoping I can feel a bit more comfortable wearing my hair out if it's decorated in some way.

I'm trying to DC at least 2x per week, and do protein treatments monthly.

I really hope I can restrain myself from getting a weave... they are so addictive :alcoholic but they ALWAYS damage my hair. :wallbash: I'm hoping I can learn from my mistakes and not put in any more weaves.

Last edited:

Irresistible

Hubby is probably gonna hit tailbone length for 2010 but he does not want to be in a challenge & be obligated to not cut & be obligated to post updates.

He has layers and his longest layer is nearly at his waist.

Oh Snap!!!

Did not even put together that it had to do with his hair :thud:

where have I been, he has gorgeous locs!