"GYHOYH" Challenge 2010-Starting/Heat-pass/Final Reveal pics

*Muffin*

Hey everyone. I just decided to make life easier for us all and create one thread for starting pictures, heat-pass photos, and final reveal pics. That way we don't have to go thread hopping to see each other's progress :grin:.

P.S. If you would like to join the challenge, here is a link to the main thread: "Get Your Hands Outta Your Hair" Challenge for 2010

Last edited:

Ms_CoCo37

Thanks for setting this up! My siggy pic is my starting pic, and here is another angle:

PinkyD

Here is my length check. I got my hair pressed for a trim. My ends were Raaaagggggeeeed! This is the first time i've straightnend since September.

Before my cut.

After my cut.

*Muffin*

Here is my length check. I got my hair pressed for a trim. My ends were Raaaagggggeeeed! This is the first time i've straightnend since September.

Before my cut.

After my cut.

Don't worry. My ends don't look the best either :lachen:. I trimmed my hair in a weird way. They look a lot better now. Hopefully they'll gain they're original thickness by the end of the year :yep:. Can't see your pics, btw.

Embyra

my flat iron has died on me :nono: i barely even used that thing urgh

anyway i will update soon after i have used one of my friends flat irons to show length check:yep:

RockCreak

I'll be back to post mine by this evening.. After I chop off an inch or two.. or more... :grin:

eta: to add pic

wow.. I ended up chopping 3inches...:grin:

Last edited:

glamchick84

here are my starting pics...i don't have any dry flat ironed hair pics sorry

Attachments

• IMG_5332.JPG
    IMG_5332.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5333.JPG
    IMG_5333.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 2

LadyLeoSmile

Hey all, I know I need to post a starting picture, and I'll do so as soon as I get home today. can't do it from work.

ETA:
:wallbash: :wallbash: grrrr, for some reason the fotki properties have changed and I can't figure out how to add the pics without them taking up the whole page. So here's the links:

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/68_26/138_172/IMAG0010.jpg
straightened my hair this weekend, the ends need some tender lovin care I see. But this is the starting point I'm at, it's longer than I thought it was, and needs more love than I thought as well. :nono:

Last edited:

Triniwegian

This is my starting point.
As you can see in my ticker I am almost 15 months BC.
(please excuse the nasty mirror)

Attachments

• HAIR 15mospostbc.jpg
    HAIR 15mospostbc.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Shadiyah

:kisses::kisses: I am so exited. I started with 1/4 inch of hair just 1 yr ago. My hair is just about shoulder length now. It is layered because it is growing in at the same length all over my head. I am sorry I have not photos. But I will keep you up to date. This was the first time all yr that I flat ironed my hair. I guess my hair is still growing

Minnie

Hi Ladies,
I know I am so late posting. I have bee so lazy late I taking this challenge to a new level. Here is my starting pic taken in Dec 09

Ms_CoCo37

Just popping on briefly to say hi! I haven't checked in for a good minute. I did do a length check with my Tee for January. I'll try to come back and post the pic later.

Also, I just got a good trim this past Saturday, so I'm not quite sure about my length (since I'm in twists). I'll try to check that soon too.

Ciao for now!