Super Healthy Ends Challenge 2010!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I think the last SHE challenge helped a lot of ladies to stay motivated. I will start this challenge early so we can get all the members in and begin on January 1st. The challenge will have two sessions. Jan 1---June 1 and June 1---December 31.

Hey Ladies, I read countless pages of threads and I didn't see a challenge completely dedicated to your ends (If there is one, please let me know) because I know sometimes we (including myself) tend to forget our ends a little. I noticed when I stopped combing my ends so much and only dusted and cut out heat almost entirely, my end became full and blunt and virtually split end free. So I was wondering if any of ya'll would be interested in a challenge for the ends? It will last a total of 12 months (or six each session) and I think it'll benefit us all?!

Rules

Baby your ends (Moisturize and seal WHENEVER they feel dry)
Low Manipulation (Try not to comb them too much, but do what works)
Limit the heat (This may not be the case for everyone, do what works)
Protect them (Especially if you're at a vulnerable length)

Duration

Jan 1-December 31 2010
No Picture required if you don't want to, just checking in>>>>>>
(1x monthly or more)

Thanks Ladies!

Please state what session you'll participate in or if you'll do both. :yep:

Members:

-Poranges
-sqzbly1908
-Mrs BHF
-cch24
-lamaria211
-HijabiFlygirl
-naturalpride
-Shana'
-Joyful1
-Tamrin
-Junonia
-KatKronicles
-Diva_Esq
-swalker31
-TressObsessed
-Ms Rae
-TryaGAINpearl
-exoticmommie
-lolasmane
-chebaby
-Ensjg598
-Mimi22
-sugarwater
-Kellum
-LiberianGirl
-lizzyb168
-Beverly Ann Properties
-longhairlover
-Mattie26
-Ozma
-jayjaycurlz
-yamilee21
-Salsarisma
-labelfree
-Angel of the North
-orchidgirl
-Galadriel
-myhair84
-miss Congeniality

Last edited:

cch24

I'll definitely be doing both sessions. I've started rollersetting and bunning because it's too cold to daily cowash. I seal my ends every morning with shea butter and coconut oil. I'll be trimming around Christmas time and i hope to not trim again until my bc sometime in 2010.

Minty

count me in too please. One more great reminder to put on my calendar. Jan. 1 to July 1. Moisture, Bunning and silk wrapping until then.

KatKronicles

Im in. This makes three. But its all in good hair health. Both sessions for me please. Actually count me and both my daughters in So me +2

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Yay, another challenge to join! I want in!
I am really working on getting my hair stronger and my ends are a big problem for me. They need to some TLC so this challenge is perfect. Count me in for both the Jan and June sessions. :yep:

chebaby

im in. i havent trimmed since i went natural about 8 months ago. i dont plan on trimming at all(except the heat dmaged area in the front) until im full sl.
i moisturize my ends twice daily and i seal with heavy products like jbco or shea butter.

LiberianGirl

I'm in...I need the motivation to moisturize my ends regularly. I will be moisturizing with NTM leave-in and sealing with coconut oil every other day, and as needed.

ETA: I will do both sessions

Last edited:

Beverly Ann Properties

Count me in for both sessions. I don't plan on applying direct heat until I go for a length check in July 2010. This will be my 2 year natural anniversary. i will be moisturizing with KBB hair milk and sealing with coconut oil.

Mattie26

I said I wasn't but my split ends have split ends.:nono: and I am not even trying to be funny. So I'm going to trim:cry: and start fresh. Challenge 3. Going for Jan-June 2010

Last edited: