2009 Best Detangler?? Please post!

Barbie83

I did a search but figured I'd get some fresh answers to this. On my wet relaxed hair I use GVP the Detangler. It's ok :ohwell:

Anybody have any better ideas?

BlackMasterPiece

Aussie Moist Conditioner is an awesome Detangler

NourishSpa Conditioner thick and creamy great detangler as well and the smell on both of these is:lick:

I've also found adding oil (any oil) generously to my hair before detangling can really make a world of difference:yep:

Oliv3

I recently got the whole detangling right (thank god) and am using ORP with my LTR leave in but I see Maine n Tail is a favorite. So i will be making a purchase on this very soon.

Mrs. Verde

I am still upset I spent my money on this. (It's not cheap) This did absolutely nothing for tangles. I wish I could have gotten my money back on this one.:sad:

Did you use Cowboy Magic straight or mix it with another conditioner? CM doesn't work on my hair straight, but I mix it with any conditioner and it works great for me.

goodmorningruby

Oil rinsing. Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Aussie Moist. I've incorporated these in my detangling sessions a few times and they all worked well, but I try to stick to just water for detangling. Works for me. Qhemet's detangling ghee is fine for some moisture but for detangling it's average, imo.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Qhemet's Cocoa Detangling Ghee. I'm 5 months post and I have waves, curls, coils, and thickness to contend with :lachen:.

AfroKink

Kinky Curky Knot Today is the best detangler I've used. Unlike other popular detanglers, he doesn't have cones. So that's a bonus if you're trying to avoid cones.

I also like Just For Me 2-in-1 detangling leave in conditioner

lys

nakialovesshoes

I'm going to have to cosign on the Qhemet. I used it for the 1st time yesterday & I'm 6 months post. Not only did it detangle well but my hair airdried feeling like silk so it's also a wonderful leave-in. Also, a little goes a long way.