Big Bodacious Hair Pics

CurlyMoo

Ladies post the biggest, most bodacious hair pics you can find.
From big afro, big curly, long textured and long full straight hair. Let's get it started:

ETA: IF PHOTO'S ARE NOT VISIABLE, REFRESH OR RIGHT CLICK PHOTO AND CHOOSE SHOW PICTURE.

Please post pics underneath each other, instead of side by side. Better viewing that way and not too wide in size. Remember there are ladies viewing on their phones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies my intent for this thread was to show the uniqueness and fabulousness of our hair. Especially in it's natural state. While others grow their hair down and straight we grow ours out and up. And the more it grows the bigger it gets. BODACIOUS BABY!

So in order to maintain the integrity of this thread lets keep it at BIG hair. Occasional medium/small sized fros are fine. I know certain pics are of some really pretty short and bone straight hair and clothing is nice but we must remain focused on the purpose of this thread.

Per my original post I wanted big hair mainly big fabulous fros of various textures. I also included full long straight hair like a Wanakee or Ananda Lewis and several of the ladies here on LHCF have full long straight hair. Not stick flat straight but very thick full straight hair. I like seeing those pics because even with a chemical or flat iron our hair can still be BODACIOUS! If we can't find them then we can't compensate.

I don't mind SOME art work as long as it doesn't overwhelm the thread. I posted a wall mural Fro earlier in the thread. But let's keep it mainly pics of people. Locks are fine as long as they are eye popping, fabulous but do not overwhelm the thread.

Also, let's try to post as many individuals with real hair as possible. I know we have some wigs and weaves in here and some will slip by us, but lets get more of what we think is real.

I finally got a chance to look through the thread and I like the fact that this thread is an inspiration. I want this to remain a fun inspirational thread where all feel welcome to post and view.

Happy Hair Posting!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angela Bassett:

Last edited: