***2010 HIDE YOUR HAIR CHALLENGE***

whitedaisez

Hey ladies.

Am starting a HIDE YOUR HAIR challenge for the next 6 months of November 1, 2009 through April 30, 2010.

Guidelines:
Hide your hair for the next six months through protective styling that WILL NOT show any of your length.
Methods like twisting, corn-rowing, wigging, weaving, braiding and bunning are examples of some styles that will hide your hair.

Rules:
1. Hair MUST be hidden at all times except THREE TIMES (for comparison pics);
your starting pic,
then another pic on January 31, 2010,
and finally third pic on April 30, 2010

2. This thread is for discussions, inquisitions and support only.
There will be a SEPARATE thread for regimens, starting pics and PROGRESS/COMPARISON PICS ONLY on the thread:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=9018704#post9018704

3. All who are interested should please post their regimens and STARTING pics in the above^^ thread URL and then PM me to add you to the list. List of those participating will be posted in that thread as well.

The challenge starts on November 1 2009, ladies :)
Thanks!!
Happy Hair Growing! :grin:

Last edited:

Kerryann

Add me please and my bday is coming up so i have to let down the hair i need a pass for that

bestblackgirl

ooh I am so in. I have been doing that for the past 2 years. And the challenge will end just in time for my BSL goal. yay. (my starting pic is in my siggy..as of 10/7/09)

msa

Wasn't there another thread for this yesterday? I thought I already posted in this.

whitedaisez

Wasn't there another thread for this yesterday? I thought I already posted in this.

but u dint state whether you wanted to join. I'll add you too. The list of challengers are in the PIC ONLY thread. Post your regimen there too. :)

msa

yes there was but i made a new one. u've been added already pookie. Plz post ur starting pic in the PIC ONLY thread. :)

Oh ok why?

And to avoid confusion you might want to pm a mod and ask them to lock the other one.

msa

but u dint state whether you wanted to join. I'll add you too. The list of challengers are in the PIC ONLY thread. Post your regimen there too. :)

I'm still thinking about it since technically I can't post a starting pic til my other hyh challenge is over. Maybe I'll just join late. I will be following unofficially though :yep:.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I might be entering. Depends on how my weave consultation with Jehan goes on Sunday. I'll keep you updated!

Last edited:

PPGbubbles

Add me!!! Im in a 3month challenge already till the end of the year. So I wont have a new starting pic for a min but I definately wanna keep the ball rolling with aggressive PS'n so I can reach my hair goals!!