Salons R Us giving a discount on Hair Steamer...

exoticmommie

Hello all,
I just wanted to share about a $10 discount from Salon R US (now www.LCLBeauty.com), on their hair steamer. I did a post about their steamer on my blog a while back. Well apparently they loved it and wanted to extend a discount to my readers.

Click here to read more.

If this post is inappropriate or in the wrong place, please let me know.

Thanks.

EXP Indefinitely

Please become a follower of the blog if you like it. :)

How to clean:
At least once a month use quart cup of vinegar, fill rest with water and let it run. then fill it with reg water and let it run to get vinegar smell out.

Last edited:

mstar

Luxury bacon
Thanks for the discount code! Do you know when it expires? I was going to wait until the weather cools off before I buy my steamer (6-7 weeks from now).

I AM...

Ohhhhhh now they want to offer a discount?!?!??!!?!?!?!?

Ummmm do I sound a little jealous? The steamers are an excellent investment. Go girls!!!

Hysi

thank you for the tip! i just ordered mine & 10.savings plus free ship was a blessing.! have you noticed any water dripping?

nikki2229

Please check back when you find out the expiration date. I wanted to use my tabletop one a little more before I ordered this one.

I remember last year when they were $129.

Thanks for sharing.

exoticmommie

They just emailed me back.

Hello,
we will hold this special offer open for 6 months (ending Feb 2010) as a special service to your blog site and your readers. (our normal discount period is 30 days).

Great! :grin:

exoticmommie

thank you for the tip! i just ordered mine & 10.savings plus free ship was a blessing.! have you noticed any water dripping?

When you say water dripping do mean from the machine? If so then no I haven't had any problems with that. But you will have water dripping down your face if you have it on the high setting. I put an elastic spa band, purchased at Sally's, around my hair line to stop this.

And you very welcome :)

gradygirl

I just ordered mine last week and it is on it's way but I am glad other ladies will be able to get the discount. Thanks for looking out for us.

brownbean96

If you don't mind me asking, where did your tabletop steamer? I would like that one over the tall one.

Please check back when you find out the expiration date. I wanted to use my tabletop one a little more before I ordered this one.

I remember last year when they were $129.

Thanks for sharing.

loulou82

Ugghh! I've used my steamer 3 times and now it's squirting water everywhere. :nono: I fill the water jug, load it, and water runs right out the unit. Has anyone else had this problem? I emailed Salons R Us and now I'm waiting for a response.

loulou82

Thanks ExoticMommie! A representative from Salons R Us gave me a call today. He tried to help me trouble shoot the issue but it still didn't work. So he said he'd send out an new control until and hood. :yep: I must say he was very personable and prompt so I give Salons R Us a thumbs up for customer service.

Hysi

Exoticmommie: yes that is what i wanted to know, thank you. i've heard from others that the hot water drips on them - prob another brand. i are sooo excited!

Loulou: you 're natural , so tell me does steaming help to make your hair more manageable? i'm transitioning (6mos post) and this is not the bomb! Thx!

loulou82

Hysi: Hair steaming leaves my hair moist and definitely helps reduce my tangles. When I use the correct conditioners (ORS Repl Packs, JC WDT, Elasta QP Fortifying Conditioner, etc) my hair is much easier to detangle. I prefer my steamer over my hood dryer. When I was transitioning (14 months post relaxer) I had my hair washed, steamed, blow dried, and flat ironed and it came out relaxer straight and very healthy. It lasted in the D.C. humid summer. (pics below: my bangs are all natural). Steaming beforehand helped the press last.

I eventually plan on becoming a straight natural and steaming will be a regular part of my regimen before I flat iron.

Last edited:

quasimodi

Awww, shoot.

I ordered my steamer Monday! It'll be delivered on August the 10! Can't wait to use it for hot oil treatments and deep conditioning treatments.

Hopefully other ladies will take advantage of the discount code.

Good lookin' out. :grin:

exoticmommie

Hysi: Hair steaming leaves my hair moist and definitely helps reduce my tangles. When I use the correct conditioners (ORS Repl Packs, JC WDT, Elasta QP Fortifying Conditioner, etc) my hair is much easier to detangle. I prefer my steamer over my hood dryer. When I was transitioning (14 months post relaxer) I had my hair washed, steamed, blow dried, and flat ironed and it came out relaxer straight and very healthy. It lasted in the D.C. humid summer. (pics below: my bangs are all natural). Steaming beforehand helped the press last.

I eventually plan on becoming a straight natural and steaming will be a regular part of my regimen before I flat iron.

Oh yes, the steamer helps me to stretch my relaxers. Makes the new growth so soft and blends better with the previously relaxed hair.

I am glad people are benefiting from this discount. :grin:

Aggie

Hello all,
I just wanted to share about a $10 discount from Salon R US, on their hair steamer. I did a post about their steamer on my blog a while back. Well apparently they loved it and wanted to extend a discount to my readers.

Click here to read more.

If this post is inappropriate or in the wrong place, please let me know.

Thanks.

EXP FEB 2010

Thank you thank you thank you so much. I just ordered mine and spoke with a Mark Ryant, who by the way, was quite personable and friendly and said he is shipping it out to me today, :yay:!