Who has tried AVEDA BRILLIANT CONDITIONER

Nanyanika

I found some info about this product on Lookfantastic.com after a LHCF member recommended this:

"Quench hair's thirst without drowning it in heavy ingredients. This formula drenches hair in plant-derived emollients for weightless shine and moisture. Sets tangles free, even in the most textured hair. With antioxidants from oat extracts and other plants to help protect hair from environmental damage. And a mood-shifting Pure-Fume aroma of certified organic ylang ylang, olibanum, lemon and black pepper".

What got me interested was the part about "setting tangles free"
and you know i've been going on about this issue for so long that you probably are all fed up of me. oh and i loved the part about "drenching the hair with emolliments" Is it really that great for moisture, tangles etc.?

Need your views. thanks in advance:)

inthepink

I used to use this a long time ago when I was relaxed. I would always use up the tube and go right back to my Pantene. I just didn't feel like this product gave the slip and detangling that Pantene did...AND Pantene was cheaper.

zigzag1

den1

This product is supposed to be very good but it did'nt work for me. I think Alliyah4eva might use this produt so she might be able to give more info. Sorry to be negative.

Kacie

The Brilliant Conditioner didn't work me either. It left my hair feeling kinda dry and I lost more hair than usual while detangling in the shower. I used the sap moss poo and not the brilliant poo so I'm wondering if I should try it again with the matching shampoo. Anyone using brilliant con?

so1913

I used to use a lot of Aveda products, but that particular line including the conditioner didn't do much for me...at least nothing spectacular or worth bragging about.