My New Kinky Weave (Of Course Pic HEAVY)

Ediese

You guys already know how I do with the pics.:grin::grin:

I just wanted to share pics of my RHO/AAMH kinky install. Please read this before asking questions. I'm going to try to try to address all questions here.

Specs: RHO Old Kinky (realhairexclusive.com) 5 pieces (3 - 16", 2 - 20")
AAMH - only used two pieces at the top of my head 20" - allaboutmyhair.com. If this hair was just as long as RHO, I would use it instead because it's such a perfect match. I bought 20", but it was way too short.

I colored the hair with Bigen Oriental Black. I did not seal any wefts. I had Shekore from Elevations install my hair. Her contact # is 2817876041. She braided my hair straight back in really small cornrows, and sewed the ends. She left a tiny bit at the top probably 2", and .5 on the sides and back.

I really like my hair. I think I'll get it layered in the front to frame my face better, and trimmed a little. I didn't let her cut it, and she folded the wefts. I'm not use to having hair this long. Since I want my hair to be this long in its natural state, I guess I have to get use to it. :yep: I think that blending it with AAMH worked out well because the RHO isn't that kinky. It has a much looser texture. If you have 4a or 4b hair, you will definitely have to mix it with a coarser/kinkier texture hair for it to blend. In the last pics, I didn't use any product I just wet the hair. This is definitely going to be my summer install. I'm going to start working out, and this is perfect hair for that.

Here are the pics. I have more in my fotki.

I put it in a pony on my way home.

Half up.

Slightly damp no product

Blending

Dry hair (haven't tried to define curls yet. It looks like a twist out now because I put it in some twists for bed)

Last edited:

FindingMe

On Sunday I just have to go on and bust out with the "JEEZUS...LAWD"!!!

Girl, i almost fell on the floor looking at them pics. LAWD HAVE MERCY that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Last edited:

supermodelsonya

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THAT LOOKS FANTASTIC!

I almost hit the floor as well!

Ediese..as always great hair. Oh I'm so jelly!

Ediese

Thanks ladies! You guys are so sweet!! :) I think I'm addicted to weaves with kinky curly texture. I don't think I'll ever go back to straight weaves. This is just much easier for me to blend with my natural hair, and stop using heat to blend all the time. I'll be wearing this weave for a few months. I needed a break from my hair. Hopefully, I'll get to MBL this year or close to it!

ETA: I am planning on wearing this straight sometime next month. That's a good thing with this hair too. You can blow it out, and flat iron it.

Noir

Perrrrrfet timing cos I plan on getting my curly install end of June.

Your hair looks lovely as always :yep:

Why did you mix the two textures, instead of using the AAMH alone?

Which brand do you prefer out of RHO, AAMH and the Kinky Kurly you had a few months back.