Anyone had hair growth from Patience hair oil?

supermodelsonya

Yeah...I'm gonna need to get that. I'm still on my MT Challenge but I'm trying to do the MT at least until the end of April. Then my plan is to switch growth aides.

Tyra

Ok...well let me post mine :look:...I got approximately 2 inches over a 10wk period...I measured last night (and that was just the sides,which grows much slower than the back) will be updating,this weekend, for my 2yr hair anniversary,so stay tuned :yep:
:lick::yep:
*One "church lady" finger up... quietly side-creeping out the thread's back door... off to order*:look:

Ok maybe later.

CHECKMATE!

:lick::yep:
*One "church lady" finger up... quietly side-creeping out the thread's back door... off to order*:look:

Ok maybe later.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:this made me laugh soooooo hard ....somebody walked out the same way,at work,during a meeting:lachen:I was looking at her like :look:

supermodelsonya

Ok...well let me post mine :look:...I got approximately 2 inches over a 10wk period...I measured last night (and that was just the sides,which grows much slower than the back) will be updating,this weekend, for my 2yr hair anniversary,so stay tuned :yep:

I will be waiting your update. You should update that "thread" on the other hair board as well.

I do want to try this and do a review of this product on my blog. You'll be getting an order from me shortly!:yep:

Yes, I have got some growth, but I mixed her oil with my OCT and MT, and my new growth is crazy.....I can see where my natural hair stops and where my relax hair starts, and I never could see it like that, I have that much of growth......If you are looking for a growth oil for the long run, even after you reach your goal I would recommond getting her oil, because it's not messy, and it doesn't make you shed, I need to put another order in soon, but money is tight right now, but I like her oil and I like Gro-Aut oil.....I can use those oils until whenever, I hope she doesn't stop making it, I will have to update soon after my touch up...HTH!

supermodelsonya

Yes, I have got some growth, but I mixed her oil with my OCT and MT, and my new growth is crazy.....I can see where my natural hair stops and where my relax hair starts, and I never could see it like that, I have that much of growth......If you are looking for a growth oil for the long run, even after you reach your goal I would recommond getting her oil, because it's not messy, and it doesn't make you shed, I need to put another order in soon, but money is tight right now, but I like her oil and I like Gro-Aut oil.....I can use those oils until whenever, I hope she doesn't stop making it, I will have to update soon after my touch up...HTH!

Thanks for that review! :yep:

CHECKMATE!

I will be waiting your update. You should update that "thread" on the other hair board as well.

I do want to try this and do a review of this product on my blog. You'll be getting an order from me shortly!:yep:

I will relax first thing saturday morn...Im so excited:drunk:...my NG is like a mini afro right now:look:...once I get home from the salon,take the bobby pins out (I always get a doobie),and get my camera ready...I will be uploading pics for updates that afternoon:grin:....Oh, and I will update that thread as well,thanks for the advice:yep:...and thanks in advance for the support :)

Last edited:

Tyra

:lachen::lachen::lachen:this made me laugh soooooo hard ....somebody walked out the same way,at work,during a meeting:lachen:I was looking at her like :look:
:look:...I know right? :lachen:

HOLD UP!
I forgot the *slightly hunched back* part though.

But seriously though that's amazing girl! 2 inches? I mean really.

Tyra

How long did you use it before you starting seeing the growth. And is it really oily? You know what? Nevermind. I'm not even gonna front. I don't care if it is I'll just be one hot oily mess till my ship comes in.

supermodelsonya

How long did you use it before you starting seeing the growth. And is it really oily? You know what? Nevermind. I'm not even gonna front. I don't care if it is I'll just be one hot oily mess till my ship comes in.
LOL if it grows my hair I don't care if my hair sticks to my skull! I want hair like Patience!!!!!!

CHECKMATE!

:look:...I know right? :lachen:

HOLD UP!
I forgot the *slightly hunched back* part though.

But seriously though that's amazing girl! 2 inches? I mean really.

OMG,she did the same thing:lachen:...I tell ya' old habits die hard:yep:

Question....How long does one jar last if I applied every other day?

I would say at least a month or so...I still have my jar from January, with at least a weeks worth:yep:

LOL if it grows my hair I don't care if my hair sticks to my skull! I want hair like Patience!!!!!!

Awww thanks for the compliment :yep:...I will be sure to update in this thread as well:yep:

JJamiah

You guys are going to run us broke, My spending has gone up big time, I spent $400 in november decemer alone, hubby gave me the eye. $70 in January, about $85 in February; here it is March and I already spent about $120 in products, not styling. My hubby is going to KICK my arse. We agreed on a APRIL, MAY and JUNE Hiatus only if my product runs out so I am getting my last in for March! :D

Gots to get me some of this!

Question I am doing the MEgatek/MN - Blah, not seeing any growth but I am waiting Supermodelsonya!

I have to place my order by March 31, 2009 at 11:59pm.

Out of Patience hair creme, Claires elixer and Bee's mine, are any of these the same! Patience creme seems to be good, doesn't make my hair messy! YES! I liked that line someone here gave. I hate that MT/MN makes my hair a mess!

JJamiah

Ladies your fotkis and profile pics- I have been peeking and WOW your heads of hair is GOURGEOUS

Last edited:
I have been using for about 2 weeks. I ordered it when there was free shipping. Plus I wanted to support our fellow sister.
I like it because its very light. Only problem it has to be kept refrigerated. Takes ahile to 'liquify" before I can apply to scalp.

CHECKMATE!

I have been using for about 2 weeks. I ordered it when there was free shipping. Plus I wanted to support our fellow sister.
I like it because its very light. Only problem it has to be kept refrigerated. Takes ahile to 'liquify" before I can apply to scalp.

You do not have to refrigerate it if you can keep it somewhat solid (cool)...in this form,it is a lot easier to apply to your scalp :yep:

c*c*chic*

BUMP!! updates ladies? im thinking about aing this to the stash lol i want some serious growth this year!