I've gotta tell you about BIOTIN CREME by....

candie19

I\'ve gotta tell you about BIOTIN CREME by....

Nexus Viatress line. I've been using it for 4 weeks, b/c I saw it was recommended by someone on this board. Well, it works. I like it better than Surge b/c it doesn't run down your scalp. My hair has gotten thicker and longer. I can see a difference in my hair. It is supposed to make your hair thicker and healthier. If you have $11 to spend- get this.

hOnii

Re: I\'ve gotta tell you about BIOTIN CREME by....

interesting.. i may have to add this to my loong list of to-get products.

greAtness333

Me too. Is this part of Nexxus' line? I noticed you spelled it with 1 'x'.

MrsQueeny

I think it is a creme because I have been calling around to salons here trying to find it.

MrsQueeny

Here is some info
VITA TRESS
. . . natural healing for fragile hair
The Vita Tress program is the result of many years of research and development by Nexxus scientists. We believe it is the most effective and extensive program available. As with all Nexxus products, Vita Tress is a synergy of Botanicals, Proteins and Amino Acids that feed your hair as well as cleanse it. After studying fragile and thinning hair on a molecular level and comparing it to healthy hair, we found three key natural elements missing: Cystine, Protein and Biotin. Since these are the building blocks of healthy hair, they have become the basis of each Vita Tress product, each one working synergistically to restore your hair to its natural balance, naturally.

VitaTress Biotin Creme
• Exclusively for fine, fragile, thinning hair
• A metabolic scalp treatment fortified with biotin to stimulate hair growth
• Concentrated ingredients strengthen hair
• Increases circulation to the scalp
• Penetrates the epidermis to benefit thin hair
• Noticeable results in approximately 45 days
• pH balanced
• An integral part of the VitaTress hair revitalization program

VitaTress Biotin Creme is formulated with an abundance of nutrient rich ingredients including Biotin, B-Complex Vitamins, Amino Acids and Proteins to penetrate the epidermis and provide an ideal environment on the scalp for the growth of healthy hair. These regenerative Nutrients are enhanced with DHT inhibitors and anti Demodex ingredients to make Biotin Creme an extremely effective formulation for the treatment of thinning hair.
The addition of stimulating ingredients Swertia Japonica, Red Algae (Palmaria Palmata), Wild Mint, Niacin, Ginkgo Biloba and Ginseng help activate cellular activity, necessary for the delivery of vital Nutrients. Biotin Creme is the advanced solution to achieving full, voluminous, healthy hair.

Directions: Apply Biotin Creme to scalp, specifically focusing on areas where hair is thinning. Massage in thoroughly. Leave in, allowing absorption of vitalizing ingredients. Recommended usage: daily or before bedtime as an overnight treatment for optimal results.

Professionally recommended for the home maintenance of fine, fragile, thinning hair. The Nexxus VitaTress Hair Revitalization Program includes: VitaTress Hair Food Supplement, VitaTress Biotin Creme, VitaTress Biotin Shampoo and VitaTress Cystine Treatment. For added volume and styling; VitaTress Conditioning Volumizer, VitaTress Bodifying Mousse, VitaTress Styling Potion, VitaTress Volume Hold Finisher and VitaTress Liquid Gel.

blaqbarb

I may have to look into this myself. It doesn't change your hair texture like Surge does does it????

G

Where can one purchase this stuff? SOunds good.

Tene

I was thinking about buying it, but the amount you get is not alot for the price. But I'll buy it anyway since I've been hearing good stuff about it.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection

*sigh* another 11 bucks gone. This is THE LAST hair product I'm buying for the next month. Y'all stop finding goodies!!

GinnyP

Thanks Ms. Leo, I am also a Leo my birthday is Sunday. I will buy this biotin cream tomorrow, it sounds great. I am glad it's working for you----

AnnDriena_

I love way enchantmnt is trying to put her pj-ism on us.
"yall stop finding goodies". She sounds like she wouldn't be finding either.

Biotin Creme is formulated with an abundance of nutrient rich ingredients to penetrate the epidermis and provide an ideal environment on the scalp for the growth of healthy hair. These regenerative nutrients are enhanced with DHT inhibitors and anti demodex ingredients to make Biotin Creme an extremely effective formulation for the treatment of thinning hair.

It is 9.49 on this site. But there's the shipping and handling cost too. So you might want to search around unless you plan on buying a couple of other things from the site to make it worth the shipping and handling which is 5.85. So you might want to search around or order two to make it worth your while.

http://www.discounthaircareproducts.com/Nexxus_VitaTress_Biotin_Creme_60g_21oz.html

TBird

Candie,
I bought this to use on my ends because I hoped it would thicken them instead of using the vaseling. So how are you using it? On your scalp? How many times a day and how long did it take for you to notice results? TIA

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
TBird said:
Candie,
I bought this to use on my ends because I hoped it would thicken them instead of using the vaseling. So how are you using it? On your scalp? How many times a day and how long did it take for you to notice results? TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the way I wanted to use it to see if it would thicken my hair ends just a little bit b/c my ends are pretty blunt but they are thinish.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection

[ QUOTE ]
AnnDriena_ said:
I love way enchantmnt is trying to put her pj-ism on us.

[/ QUOTE ]

...u caught that, huh?

Wolftrap

I wonder if you use surge and then follow it up with this creme will you get better results. Or more results.

AnnDriena_

okay enchantmnt is trying to be competitive, finding the product at a lower price and shipping and handling. Okay I see how you are. If I find that product for 11.14 and free shipping. I'm throwing it all in your face.

kitkat3ny

Count me in. I'm about to order the creme from monsterhair. I plan to use my NTM shampoo & conditioner, biotin creme and surge.

Britt

So does this product thicken your hair or does it make your hair appear thicker?

Leslie_C

if u have an ULTA in your area, they have a 3.50 coupon off any $10 or more purchase on their web site. they carry all nexxus stuff...

candie19

[ QUOTE ]
TBird said:
Candie,

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm using it on my scalp every night. Sometimes, I'll spray Surge with it.. I look forward to putting it on every night. This is a keeper.

ChasingBliss

Those of you who use it please keep us posted on your progress. It sounds so appealing, but Im just not ready to take that plunge yet. I saw it in my neighborhood BBS yesterday, the new color container caught my eye.

zigzag1

Candie19
Are you using the Vitaress line or just the biotin cream. I've about this before and will givve it a try.
Thanks

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
blaqbarb said:
I may have to look into this myself. It doesn't change your hair texture like Surge does does it????

[/ QUOTE ]

Surge changes the texture of your hair?? I didn't know that.. does it change it in a better way or a worse way??? Does this happen to everyone or just some people??

CocoaCure

Sounds like great stuff! Does anybody know if they have it at Ulta 3??? I know they carry alot of the Nexxus products! What about Sally's too??

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
blaqbarb said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Surge changes the texture of your hair?? I didn't know that.. does it change it in a better way or a worse way??? Does this happen to everyone or just some people??

[/ QUOTE ]

was thinking the same thing???

msniq

i went to the ulta website and there are no nexus or nexxus products there. I called the store and they have it in the store but not on the website.