Liquid Keratin System at Ulta

Auburn

I just noticed that theres threads on this. I wish there was a delete thread button. Im going to try this out. I have a 20% off coupon for ulta :)

Auburn

I honestly dont expect my hair to be straight after I wash. Im doing this more for the health benefit. I do think my hair will be less frizzy but only time will tell when I finish. Im 3c/4a/splash of 4b bit of .....heck EVERYTHING but 3c/4a mostly. It suppose to last 30 days or 16 washes.

Rapunzel*

I honestly dont expect my hair to be straight after I wash. Im doing this more for the health benefit. I do think my hair will be less frizzy but only time will tell when I finish. Im 3c/4a/splash of 4b bit of .....heck EVERYTHING but 3c/4a mostly. It suppose to last 30 days or 16 washes.
oh ok because i know a natural online does this. and her hair comes out straight but i think what she got was much more expensive. i forget her name. but thanks for the feedback

SelfStyled

Ooooh just waiting, lol. I want to see the results. I did do the BKT on my daughter and we love it but that was like $240. Although this wouldn't last as long it would be half the price. You're right OP- it will not make your hair straight in its natural state straight, but I am willing to bet you that it will release the curl. The BKT has cut my daughters styling time in half.

Auburn

First review

Sorry this took so long. Ive been playing with my hair!. Its super shiny, soft, strong, & smooth. I think I added a bit much but still have that fullness & swang. The next test is to see how my hair behaves once I wash it in 48 hours. The shine is CRAZY!

pictures coming soon.

hopeful

Your hair turned out really pretty, thanks for posting. Let us know how it goes after the 48 hour period. This looks really promising.

lsw29

Your results are really nice! Please post whether or not your hair is still curly when you wash it. This is something I am seriously considering doing, if your hair reverts back.

Last edited:

Auburn

Okay, I read more of the thread I previously posted from naturallycurly.com...Not sounding too good

Yeah, I read that too but still decided to do it. I love my results so far. I have the hand in hair disease right now lol. I liked how soft but strong my hair felt even BEFORE flat ironing it. The clarifying shampoo didnt strip my hair either. I was impressed. Different strokes for different folks. I cant stand when a person gives a bad review when they didnt follow directions. Im saying that in general btw.

bellezanegra826

Yeah, I read that too but still decided to do it. I love my results so far. I have the hand in hair disease right now lol. I liked how soft but strong my hair felt even BEFORE flat ironing it. The clarifying shampoo didnt strip my hair either. I was impressed. Different strokes for different folks. I cant stand when a person gives a bad review when they didnt follow directions. Im saying that in general btw.

your hair looks great and super straight! did you use all of the products that came with kit? does your hair feel straighter than it would if you had just flat ironed it and not used the kit?

Auburn

your hair looks great and super straight! did you use all of the products that came with kit? does your hair feel straighter than it would if you had just flat ironed it and not used the kit?

Last night I only used the treatment and shampoo as I was instructed. Tomorrow I will shampoo, condition and use the leave in. I cant say my hair is straighter but its definitely shinier and stronger. I'll be able to tell if its straighter after my wash.

Last edited:

hopeful

Okay so I read the website info and it seems that the hair should be looser, easier to manage, so that you can go between a curly look if you want or flat iron for a straight look. Is that you guys understanding of the product?

vkb247

Thanks for sharing this Auburn. Please post pics of your wet hair. I am really interested in trying this but I mostly want to wear my hair curly.

Auburn

Okay so I read the website info and it seems that the hair should be looser, easier to manage, so that you can go between a curly look if you want or flat iron for a straight look. Is that you guys understanding of the product?

Thats what I gathered. I hope thats what I get...at least less frizz.