Goodbye Midback

shtow

Well after a 2 month stretch I relxed. I had a lot of NG and after my relaxer the tail of my hair was touching midback.

However....

My stylist cut my hair. But I like it though. I like hair that is blunt and I am 1 cut away from having blunt hair. Before my cut last night, my sides were SL-APL and the back was MBL at the tail. So now I am hovering at BSL again. I really like it though. My ends before were looking a tad raggedy and now my ends now look very healthy and Im loving the fullness and more blunt look. I think Ill be trimming more often now....(thinking of Machieramour's hair and her frequent trimming)

no pics Im at work lol

shtow

lol alright when I get home...ok tomorrow cause i work 6 am to 6 pm today and me and SO going out tonight.

ajacks

I'm glad you are happy with your new cut. Can't wait to see those pics. Have fun with your SO for Valentines!

shtow

This is how the tail of my hair was before my cut.....much longer than the rest

Barbara

Princess
My right side was much longer than my left (at least four inches) until last week. I had it trimmed, and my stylist evened my hair out. Now my hair looks so even and nice. There are no thin ends. My hair is at the top of my bra clasp now, so I'm working on getting it back to mid-back length.

shtow

My right side was much longer than my left (at least four inches) until last week. I had it trimmed, and my stylist evened my hair out. Now my hair looks so even and nice. There are no thin ends. My hair is at the top of my bra clasp now, so I'm working on getting it back to mid-back length.

I feel you girl. We can do it!!! lol

Im having the same problem. My stylist said my right side is now thinner but I know the culprit- When Im at my SO's which is at least 4 days a week lol I either dont tie my hair with a scarf or if I do I throw it in a pony and I sleep on my right so I gota work on that:wallbash:

SoAnxious12

oh ok thanks!

wow your hair is sooo shiny! Maybe i should try wet flat ironing... tonight/this morning since i'm deep conditioning as i type