MEET THE NEW FACES OF PANTENE...

MonaLisa

To celebrate the diversity of African-American women, Pantene Pro-V held a Casting Call as a part of the My Black is Beautiful Tour, to find women just like you - who use and love Pantene products. From this search, four women were selected to be featured in Pantene advertising.

The Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural collection is designed specifically for women of color. All of Pantene's shampoo and conditioner systems with Pro-Vitamins help protect hair against damage for beautiful, healthy hair. So whether you relax or keep it natural, Pantene has a formula that can help your hair reach its potential.

Learn more about the women chosen and discover how you too can achieve the healthy hair you need to get and keep the beautiful looks you want.

http://www.essence.com/microsites/pantene/home.html

vkb247

Beautiful hair....

But I know those curly girls didn't just wash with Pantene to get their looks. I hate when they say they are giving instructions on how to get their look and it isn't even close....

AtlantaJJ

I have 6 jars of the DC mask because ya'll told me it was going to be discontinued...shame on ya'll for making me buy all that conditioner! :lol:

Stella B.

Nice!!!!!!! Who would have ever dreamed that Pantene would be helping us with our hair! Those beautiful brown women make me want to try it! Congrats to the ladies who won the contest! Their hair is healthy, has body, lots of texture, and shine!!!!:spinning:

TrustMeLove

Beautiful women no doubt. And this next comment is not to disparage (sp) them one bit, but more so Pantene.
But, Pantene could have done better. You went from weaved straight hair to 3b/3c hair? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Miss me with the foolishness.

ImFree27

ONe of my friends got picked, i just emailed her a few days ago...i saw her in the essence magazine

ImFree27

Why thank you! Just kidding LOL
I love her cut too

I love Rose and Kimberly's curly hair... but I seriously doubt they used Pantene to achieve those curls

yeah rose is the one thats my friend, im waiting for her to reply to see what she did to her hair, i know she's not natural so i don't know how her hair got so curly..