A Thank you and a Personal Invitation

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
This is not a sales pitch.

Ladies and Gents,
I would like to thank you all for giving me the confidence to pursue a long time dream. I have always wanted to write a hair book. It is done and it is on Amazon. Take a look. Search under author for, Chicoro. It should come up.

Had it not been for your encouragement or support, whether that be in the form of a kind word, a visit to my fotki or profile, a mention or a thank you, I would not have been sure that I had something to say.

Go and have a look and see what sisterhood and brotherhood and support can do. You all are an inspiration and so many of you spurred me on to this accomplishment.

I am very proud to be a member here and I know that without your e-friendship and support, that book would not be on Amazon.

You ladies and gents, with your accomplishments and your beauty, are my inspiration. Go see what a little kindness and encouragement can do. Know that if you have a dream in your heart, it is meant to be birthed and meant to be.

Thank you, again.

Chicoro

Carrie A

Fantastic! A dream realized! Congratulations. You are an inspiration to the "hair growers" but more importantly to the dreamers on this board.

MixedBerry

All I want to do is drink and fuhk.
WOW! This is a major accomplishment. How amazing. I am happy for you and will certainly check it out!

Beautiful!!

gymfreak336

:yay: You know I got to get this right!!

Good for you! Writing a book takes alot of effort and time. I appreciate you doing it and trying to spead the message that we can grow our own hair with a little direction and patience.

BostonMaria

Hooray Chicoro!!!!!! I've been waiting for that book! Congratulations, you are one of the NICEST people I know. You are truly an inspiration.

BTW I thought you were going to start selling the book in February?

Chicoro

I love your hair! :love: I'll be ordering a copy as well - or is this book just for naturals?

Okay everyone, I have NO idea how to do multi-quotes, so don't fuss at me if I mess this up.

blasianbeauty,
The book is written for natural hair, but I used a similar process when I was relaxed. The book is really intended for anyone with afro textured hair. So, it is for you, too!

Chicoro

Hooray Chicoro!!!!!! I've been waiting for that book! Congratulations, you are one of the NICEST people I know. You are truly an inspiration.

BTW I thought you were going to start selling the book in February?

That's what the printer told me, too! I am new to self publishing. I used a print on demand (POD) printing model from a book called Aiming at Amazon.

Once I "ok" the proof of the book, the digital printer told me that it would be on Amazon within 4-6 weeks. I would check anyway and there it was.

I called the printer and they were surprised, too!

Chicoro

Thank you everyone!

Can someone direct me to information that explains where I can learn to do mulitple quotes? :blush: Or send me a how to pm?

nicki6

Congratulatioins, Chicoro!:clap:

You're one of the kindest and helpful members on here:kiss:

Wishing you much success!!

**Off to Amazon**

BostonMaria

Chicoro, next to the QUOTE button there is a " + " button. If you click on those (you can do as many as you want) and hit the POST REPLY button, everyone's quotes will come up at once.

I will pick up a copy for myself and my sister!

Coffee

How wonderfully awesome for you! I just purchase this as a Christmas gift to myself!! God bless you for realizing and following your dream!!

Last edited:

prospurr4

Congratualations on realizing a dream! You have helped (and educated) me more than you know. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

MizAvalon

DIG IT!! :)

I'll definitely be picking this up.

Wonderful news. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.:yep: