MEGATEK COAT REBUILDER =OCT UPDATE (CONT'D)

sqzbly1908

Okay - I just got off the phone with Marvin at Eqyss with regard to the difference between MT Equine and Pet Rebuilder, this was his response....

"They are both the same - ingredients and all. The new packaging will soon start reflecting Megatek Rebuilder versus having a separate bottle for both pets and horses. Also the one for pets is normally 10.00 higher they will use the pricing normally used for the horse version"

I don't know about you, but I would have been "hotter than fish grease" if I bought the pet version (with OCT on the brain) and saw that it had the same ingredients as the horse, then paying an extra 10.00 for it!!! :hardslap:

So those using MT and want to get the OCT effects - ya' gotta' buy the OCT - the pet rebuilder is not it!

Well back to my MT...the saga continues....:giggle:

BTW - if this has been noted in the previous thread - sorry for the redundancy - sometimes I just get tired of reading...

HTH!!!!

*fabulosity*

Thanks for the info.. I was sticking with either MT (horses) or OCT (people) either way.. lol.. pets sounds too weird for me.. roflmao..

SelfStyled

Thanks for that update! I was thinking I found a cheaper OCT but of course not. Of course my hair would like the more expensive OCT rather than MT.

gorgeoushair

I don't think we'll ever know.....I mean why would they actually tell us that the pet version has the same ingredients as the OCT. That would take money from them.