Ookisa

smitmarv

Has anyone tried Ookisa? Seems like it is mainly a volumizer but it also claims to prevent thinning, splitting, enhance the thickness and strength of hair. Please let me know

HarlemHoney84

i just ordered the trial version, i'm marking my calendar to remind me to cancel the enrollement b4 the 30 day mark because that stuff is $99.95 :nono: a bit rich for my blood , but I will post feedback after i've tried it, they say it should arrive in 5-7 days :woot: and its a 60 day supply....

HarlemHoney84

Good Evening ladies! :hiya:

I finally got my Ookisa package last week, but had been too busy to crack the box open until today :yep:. Inside there were 3 products

>follicle anti aging soft gels (60 count)
>Nighttime follicle renewing serum
>Instant volumizing souffle

I took a softgel tonight (the main active ingredients are saw palmetto extract and Pygeum Africanum Bark - not sure what that is) and put some of the serum on my scalp as directed, it smells minty :lick: and herbaly, it has a very liquidy consistancy like some leave ins or infusium. The ingredient list looks like it has the potential to be promising including hydrolized soy protein, panthenol, wheat germ oil, jojoba seed oil, hydoloyzed vegetable protein, peppermint oil, citrus and apple fruit extract, and too many other ingredients that my heavy eyelids won't allow me to sit here and type :yawn: (it's so past my bedtime! so i just listed the things that caught my eye when it did manage to stay open lol)

I also found this thread where someone claims that this product gave her her hair back, as in thickness:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=306543&highlight=ookisa

I'm going to use the souffle in the morning and will post feedback after about a week or so.

Good night everyone! :sleeping:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Hmmmm.... I just saw this. I wouldn't mind trying it. I have thin/fine hair and as I mature, it gets a tad thinner. I'm using Ovation and I love it, but if there is something more I can use, then bring it on! :up:

VinDieselsWifey

i ended up ordering the free trial so i could try it out for a month. i got the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp serum. i actually liked the products. the shampoo didn't strip my hair. i didn't think the conditoner was gonna work that good based on the texure and the way my hair felt while it was in. but i let it sit for 30 minutes under the dryer and rinsed and my hair felt really good. then i used Elucence MB as a leave in and sealed with camellia oil. and my hair was soooooooo soft.:love: i used the scalp serum when i put some twists in my hair and boy oh boy does that stuff tingle something good! :thumbsup:

my mom has very thin, fine type 2 hair and she used some too. her hair actually looked thicker after one use. and it was very very soft. she ordered the trial for herself.

and i was finally able to see the full list of ingredients. they are pretty good. a lot of ingredients i had to google but once i saw what they were i was like ok this is good. i emptied out the contents into smaller bottles and sent the empty ones back. :lachen: but they said send them back even if they are empty. my mom did the same. you have to call and cancel before the 30 days are over.

i already finished up the scalp serum but i have a lot of shampoo left and a little conditioner. i think they are good products but waaaaay over priced. even with the club discount they give you it's still $99 a month for the system. can't pay that when there are cheaper products that work just as good.

casey3035

I just got this for free...A friend of mine ordered it and cant return it so she gave it to me...The filicle serum feels nice but I will try the rest next wash...