Grow Hair FAST inches per month!

Hi Ladies, I received thsi email today:
"
Here is how to wash your hair for fast hair growth. Discover the right frequency and what to use to wash your hair with, to grow longer thicker , more beautiful hair

Dear Friend,
Eva here, I just wanted to share a secret with you!
There are many myths out there that state that washing your hair often makes it dry and removes excess sebum! The result is dry hair, hair loss, breakages breakages and an itchy scalp!
I write today to explain to you why this is not true and how to wash your hair for beautiful longer and thicker hair

First washing your hair often is the best thing you can do for the health of your hair! This is because it keeps your scalp clean which means your hair roots can â breath and grow healthy, most people experience hair troubles because of an unclean scalp and hair.

Washing your hair often , gets a bad wrap because when you do wash you tend to use commercial shampoos and conditioners which contain very harmful chemicals which cause hair loss, itchy scalp, dandruff, frizz, breakages and other hair problems. Otherwise if you washed the hair with herbs and oils as was done before the 1800âs

In summary- The one major reason why your hair does not grow healthy and at the fstest rate possible is due to the fact that your hair follicles might be plugged and poisoned which is the result of
1. the excessive use of shampoos, conditioners, colors and other hair treatments
2. the failure of these products to clean the scalp without depositing chemicals on the scalp!
The problem with commercial shampoo is they actually make your hair worse in the long run, sure they do an excellent job of cleaning your scalp but they also strip away natural hair oils that leave your scalp dry and unprotected against the environmnet and other chemicals. And further as they clean the dirt from your hair they also leave chemical resides like SLS (the major ingredient in shampoos), which by the way has been proven to cause cancer, hair loss, baldness, an itchy scalp and all hair problems

So what do you do now? Well that is one of the reasons why I was so excited when I found Mira hair oilâ¦
http://www.growfabuloushair.com/hairoil.html

you see it has been time tested to detoxify the blood in the scalp, stops DHT (the hormone that causes hair loss), clean the chemical muck of the hair and scalp but it does all that without leaving behind chemical deposits and this is so because IT IS ALL NATURAL
The result is that you hair will grow BEUATIFUL , longer , thicker more manegable hair and do it faster than you ever thought possible. Mira hair oil will give you a beautiful clean scalp and hair you can be proud off!
We now have an oil-less version of Nara hair oil available for those of you, who did not like the oil base, we now have it as a gel form, please have a look if you are interested. Otherwise make sure you wash your often 2-3 times a week is all you need!
Yours to healthy hair
Your friend
Eva

P.S right now we have only 100 units left of the new Mira Hair gel and it is half the price it would normally sell for , have a look at this powerful hair growth gel system
At
http://www.growfabuloushair.com/hairgel.html

I am curious and want to try it- but it seems strangely similar to a hair growth formula I tried to purchase over a year ago and it never arrived:wallbash:. I had to fight to get a refund and I beleive I actually lost out on about $20.00 because they were charging for monthly shipping on the product as well. Anyhow it reads like a dream come true. Just wonderedif anyof you are trying it and if so - any luck. OR, does this soundlike yet another pipe dream?:ohwell::ohwell:

Casarela

mkay...Im a MT user however im not a fan of growth aid in general. I do believe in a clean scalp however the ending of her email sounds more like a : I HAVE A BATCH OF PRODUCTS THATS NEEDS TO LEAVE MY SHELVES BECAUSE I NEED TO INCREASE THE TURNOVER OF MY PRODUCTS. The message about the clean scalp is well said IMHO ...however I dont think its necessary to buy her oil . once you found what fits your boat stick to it. Plus if you`ve had a bad experience with the company in the past...just ignore the product and remember the advice of a clean scalp.

Sistaslick

OR, does this soundlike yet another pipe dream?:ohwell::ohwell:

Yep. Your classic pipe dream right here. :drunk:

Take a little good info-- throw in some questionable advice-- a dash of typos-- add a product to be sold . . . slap some herbs in it-- and there you have it. Sounds like a pipe dream to me. :look:

CurlyMoo

Nah another needless product that will sit in my cabinet untouched. My hair is growing just fine with MT and frequent washes. I use a shampoo that contains natural ingredients and no SLS. You are fine without her products, save your money.

Last edited:

Chameleonchick

I'm sorry but the cost of this so called oil is just too crazy. First off 79.99 dollars for two months worth of oil??? No way. Then 49.99 afterwards. How do you know she won't stop taking the money out of your account after you cancel because she didn't receive the message? Second, she just seems like she is pushing way to much. Its one thing to advertise your product but she talks about how many units she has left and she included typos. Hey I mean everybody make typos at some point, but come on now.

Irresistible

Nothing I know of can detoxify blood that goes to your scalp by topical/external use

thats an outlandish claim

that could only come from within

locabouthair

I dont really believe it. I do agree with that a clean scalp will definitely help. The only things I think cna speed up growth is good diet, massage, exercise, vitz,ect..

lexi84

You cant believe everything you hear/read and that email definitely doesnt inspire me to buy anything she's selling....

The only thing i agree with is the clean scalp thing.

Yep. Your classic pipe dream right here. :drunk:

Take a little good info-- throw in some questionable advice-- a dash of typos-- add a product to be sold . . . slap some herbs in it-- and there you have it. Sounds like a pipe dream to me. :look:

Right you are Sista Slick. Oh by the way, I wanted to thank you for your guidelines on relaxing hair and minimizing breakage. I had a rather horrific mishap back in March due to relaxing and was determined never to repeat the mistake. Thanks to you and all the very savvy and sweet ladies on this board, my relaxers turn out beautifully and with very little hair lost during the process. As a matter of fact, right after I rinsed out my Silk Elements just this past Sunday, I remembered to do a protein for about 3 minutes (MT and OCT) rinsed and then applied the neutralizing shampoo.

Results? FA-BU-LOUS!! Thanks sweetie!!

Thanks for your responses ladies. It seems that I mistakenly posted this a second time. So please ignore the doubleposting. I refreshed the page after posting and didn't see the threadso I posted it again.

I've been a memeber here for 4 years and I don't have anything for sale. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of this oil or thought that it might work.

Well, here's one PJ who is always hoping for the next latest and greatest product to keep and improvemy hair. I'll admit I did fallfor this once over ayear ago :nono:, and when I saw that they were back promoting the product I just wondered if anyoneelse had seen it.

Bb92

I decided to try this oil out for at least a month, the results should be in my signature. I started April 7, annd the 2nd picture is May 17th, so for a little over a month.
The site says that you will grow 2-3 inches per month, maybe that happend to some people but I only think I grew about an inch? I used it at least 5 times a week on my scalp and on the ends of my hair. I am still using it until I run out, but I ordered some mtg and I'll try to compare each growth rates.
There is no smell, it made my hair softer and easier to detangle, my hair did look less frizzy, and it is not greasy. The cons are definetely the price...80 dollars I think is the price I paid. I am really not sure if 80 dollars was worth it, but it's only been a little over a month so I can't really say.

If the results are not in my siggy then it might take a minute or two before I learn how to post pictures.

Bb92

I'm actually not scamming anybody yaya.
I said I don't know if it is worth the amount that it costs because I didn't get 2-3 inches a month like the company said.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I'm actually not scamming anybody yaya.
I said I don't know if it is worth the amount that it costs because I didn't get 2-3 inches a month like the company said.

Not you dear. The original post's email from 2008.. someone was trying to pull a fast one :yep:

preciouslove0x

Brooke that's not what the ladies are saying. They are saying that the actual email sent to her was probably a scam. There's no scam about the actual thread.

Sianna

Nothing I know of can detoxify blood that goes to your scalp by topical/external use

thats an outlandish claim

that could only come from within

This is exactly what I was thinking! You'd have to do something internally that to detoxify your blood, and it would likely take quite some time to get rid of all the toxins! I think, because of chemicals, hormones and whatnot in our food, there are probably lots of toxins in our bodies that would have to be cleansed from the inside out. I think that even if we switch over to health foods, we are STILL taking in toxins from the very air we breath!

The claims made by this oil seem completely outlandish to me! I won't argue that It will clean your hair, but I don't think it has the amazing properties, that it claims, nor do I believe it will produce such lofty results. :ohwell:

Mystic

Dont waste your money.

Hi Ladies, I received thsi email today:
"
Here is how to wash your hair for fast hair growth. Discover the right frequency and what to use to wash your hair with, to grow longer thicker , more beautiful hair

Dear Friend,
Eva here, I just wanted to share a secret with you!
There are many myths out there that state that washing your hair often makes it dry and removes excess sebum! The result is dry hair, hair loss, breakages breakages and an itchy scalp!
I write today to explain to you why this is not true and how to wash your hair for beautiful longer and thicker hair

First washing your hair often is the best thing you can do for the health of your hair! This is because it keeps your scalp clean which means your hair roots can â breath and grow healthy, most people experience hair troubles because of an unclean scalp and hair.

Washing your hair often , gets a bad wrap because when you do wash you tend to use commercial shampoos and conditioners which contain very harmful chemicals which cause hair loss, itchy scalp, dandruff, frizz, breakages and other hair problems. Otherwise if you washed the hair with herbs and oils as was done before the 1800âs

In summary- The one major reason why your hair does not grow healthy and at the fstest rate possible is due to the fact that your hair follicles might be plugged and poisoned which is the result of
1. the excessive use of shampoos, conditioners, colors and other hair treatments
2. the failure of these products to clean the scalp without depositing chemicals on the scalp!
The problem with commercial shampoo is they actually make your hair worse in the long run, sure they do an excellent job of cleaning your scalp but they also strip away natural hair oils that leave your scalp dry and unprotected against the environmnet and other chemicals. And further as they clean the dirt from your hair they also leave chemical resides like SLS (the major ingredient in shampoos), which by the way has been proven to cause cancer, hair loss, baldness, an itchy scalp and all hair problems

So what do you do now? Well that is one of the reasons why I was so excited when I found Mira hair oilâ¦
http://www.growfabuloushair.com/hairoil.html

you see it has been time tested to detoxify the blood in the scalp, stops DHT (the hormone that causes hair loss), clean the chemical muck of the hair and scalp but it does all that without leaving behind chemical deposits and this is so because IT IS ALL NATURAL
The result is that you hair will grow BEUATIFUL , longer , thicker more manegable hair and do it faster than you ever thought possible. Mira hair oil will give you a beautiful clean scalp and hair you can be proud off!
We now have an oil-less version of Nara hair oil available for those of you, who did not like the oil base, we now have it as a gel form, please have a look if you are interested. Otherwise make sure you wash your often 2-3 times a week is all you need!
Yours to healthy hair
Your friend
Eva

P.S right now we have only 100 units left of the new Mira Hair gel and it is half the price it would normally sell for , have a look at this powerful hair growth gel system
At
http://www.growfabuloushair.com/hairgel.html

I am curious and want to try it- but it seems strangely similar to a hair growth formula I tried to purchase over a year ago and it never arrived:wallbash:. I had to fight to get a refund and I beleive I actually lost out on about $20.00 because they were charging for monthly shipping on the product as well. Anyhow it reads like a dream come true. Just wonderedif anyof you are trying it and if so - any luck. OR, does this soundlike yet another pipe dream?:ohwell::ohwell: