Starting Pics for bun Challengers

ImFree27

Ladies you can post your starting pics here and we will update every 4 months, so that should be about 2 inches of growth... I will post on Friday when I straighten my hair....HHG

DMJ's Mom

[URL=http://public.fotki.com/ButterCaramel/1-year-natural/dscf1094.html][IMG]http://images40.fotki.com/v1339/photos/1/1357031/6428968/DSCF1094-vi.jpg[/URL]Hosted on Fotki[/IMG] My starting length.

Hosted on Fotki My typical bun (its larger now)

Last edited:

lexi84

Here's my starting picture from 9/15

LadyPaniolo

Um... hopefully this works. I'm kinda :spinning: with the computer. This pic is at least a month old, but I don't have a more recent one.

Attachments

• DSCN2920.jpg
    DSCN2920.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 35

ImFree27

To Post pics from your fotki, just go to the picture you want to add and click on the share my photo and copy the link where it says the one for online forums or something like that and when you're on LHCF where you type at click on insert image and paste the link there...

asummertyme

I think i might join u guys cause i really need to be taking better care of my hair again..its been a few yrs since i have concentrated on my hair like i should...but i have braids in right now, i will be taking them out and posting pics...I havent been in the hair forum for a few years now...

CocoBunny

I think i might join u guys cause i really need to be taking better care of my hair again..its been a few yrs since i have concentrated on my hair like i should...but i have braids in right now, i will be taking them out and posting pics...I havent been in the hair forum for a few years now...

Welcome Back!!!!​

AngelDoll

My hair is currently in a bun and I won't be flat ironing again for a while. Please use last pic in siggie as starting pic for me.

civic4800

Here's my starting pic...from mid-September.

ETA: Does anyone know how I can put this pic in the body of my message(so it appears larger) instead of it appearing at an attached thumbnail?? TIA

Attachments

• August 30-4.jpg
    August 30-4.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 23

Isis77

It isn't a very good pic and my ends are bumped under but I think this gives the best estimate of my starting point.

Isis77

do u wanna try the phoney buns? you could just pull ur hair back into a pony tail and place the phoney bun right on top...i remember girls doing this, and its still protective..

That's what I'm doing right now too. Since my hair isn't long enough for a bun either

Napp

Ms. Nobody
i dont want to show my hair yet. I want my hair to be apl before i start taking length shots.so for now my wet hair in my october album will be my starting point. Im mostly doing sockless donut buns buns and braided pigtail buns with no holders(my favorite style at the moment!)

scarcity21

do u wanna try the phoney buns? you could just pull ur hair back into a pony tail and place the phoney bun right on top...i remember girls doing this, and its still protective..
re

I guess i could but i would get a headache bcos my hair shrinks more than 50% its original length and for me to pull into a ponytail b4 attaching the phony pony, it has to be stretched (no no..since i dont wanna use heat) or sopping wet = tight ponytail = headache....problem 2 is finding an afro puff that matches my 4b texture and color:perplexed

Anancy

Here are my starting pics, length and typical bun, however i will be experimenting with different styles.

Im hoping for full APL by the end of the year and then hopefully BSL or close to by this time next year when the challenge is over.