Urgent A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irresistible

UMM IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE A HOAX, but it isnt true that everything needs a host to live. some viruses do not die in the air. which is why health care proffessionals are incouraged (and in some states mandated) to re -vaccinate themselves for different diseases over time. hepatitus being one of them , it IS SEXUALLY TRANSMITTABLE. IT DOES NOT DIE AS SOON AS IT COMES IN TO CONTACT WITH THE AIR, AND SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS WIPING UP A BODY FLUID SPILL ON THE FLOOR CAN TRANSMIT IT TO YOU IF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS IN YOUR MOUTH OR YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF CUT. think again if you think every disease needs a host.

it can live for hours tops, we are talking about after processing and shipping it all the way to the states and it sitting in a package on a shelf, nothing would be alive and/or multiplying by then

eta: what you said about health care professionals=they would be the host

Last edited:

TCT

it can live for hours tops, we are talking about after processing and shipping it all the way to the states and it sitting in a package on a shelf, nothing would be alive and/or multiplying by then

nooo it can live for days, not hours tops.( and what about super strains of viruses) we are seeing a resurgence of diff things that we previously thought we had under control.

the idea of unusedcondoms is yuck but not dangourous. but aint no phd on the planet gone convince me that body fluidal (exposure to all)disiseases isnt a risk . thats just not true!

as far as the health care proff being the host. disease crosses every barrier every gender and every proffession. some of the ppl who work in that industry are no doubt infected. but the vaccine is incouraged because many of the ppl they see are as well infected. further more the vaccine isnt given as a means not to spread the disease after it has already been caught .if it were that then this might also be a possible cure. which the vaccine is not! the vaccine is to make you immune from getting it ( which is a whole nother story in itself( cause i have my issues with vaccines as well) but in a nutshell it is so that if your patient has it, its supposed to boost your immunity so that you dont get it.

Last edited:

Irresistible

nooo it can live for days, not hours tops.( and what about super strains of viruses) we are seeing a resurgence of diff things that we previously thought we had under control.

the idea of unusedcondoms is yuck but not dangourous. but aint no phd on the planet gone convince me that body fluidal (exposure to all)disiseases isnt a risk . thats just not true!

its highly unlikely that any virus or bacteria would thrive and multiply on a rubber band over the span if all that

its a very rare occasion one can thrive for days even , if it WERE possible, they simply cant thrive without a host

TCT

its highly unlikely that any virus or bacteria would thrive and multiply on a rubber band over the span if all that

its a very rare occasion one can thrive for days even , if it WERE possible, they simply cant thrive without a host

i dont know what the idea about thriving has to do with anything. who knows if you get every virus by its singular form or by it thriving and multiplying,

and as far as it living on rubber for days why wouldnt it be possible. if it can live on a floor or on an uncleaned toilet seat or in bed linen ect(without any host to speak of).... it just isnt safe- seeing as just because it is shipped to america and it may take weeks- it doesnt mean that they arent on local shelves as well. and i must go back to the fore thought of super strains.

i wont be volunteering to get any thats for sure!

Irresistible

as far as the health care proff being the host. disease crosses every barrier every gender and every proffession. some of the ppl who work in that industry are no doubt infected. but the vaccine is incouraged because many of the ppl they see are as well infected. further more the vaccine isnt given as a means not to spread the disease after it has already been caught .if it were that then this might also be a possible cure. which the vaccine is not! the vaccine is to make you immune from getting it ( which is a whole nother story in itself( cause i have my issues with vaccines as well) but in a nutshell it is so that if your patient has it, its supposed to boost your immunity so that you dont get it.

right but your still talking about possible host to host contact and exposure not host to rubber band traveling to the states packaged and sitting on a shelf to host

Irresistible

i dont know what the idea about thriving has to do with anything. who knows if you get every virus by its singular form or by it thriving and multiplying,

and as far as it living on rubber for days why wouldnt it be possible. if it can live on a floor or on an uncleaned toilet seat or in bed linen ect(without any host to speak of).... it just isnt safe- seeing as just because it is shipped to america and it may take weeks- it doesnt mean that they arent on local shelves as well. and i must go back to the fore thought of super strains.

i wont be volunteering to get any thats for sure!
Where are you getting this information from? a virus or bacteria can go from host to object to host in a matter of a time frame, not an endless time frame, beds arent infected with viruses LOL, even when they test one for a virus exposure, they check for antibodies not the virus because even the blood drawn once apart from the host can only be alive in that blood that has hit the air and been processed for just so long. Super strains are rare and a super strain means they have become resistant to previous treatments, not that they super thrive apart from a host

TCT

Where are you getting this information from? a virus or bacteria can go from host to object to host in a matter of a time frame, not an endless time frame, beds arent infected with viruses LOL, even when they test one for a virus exposure, they check for antibodies not the virus because even the blood drawn once apart from the host can only be alive in that blood that has hit the air and been processed for just so long. Super strains are rare and a super strain means they have become resistant to previous treatments, not that they super thrive apart from a host

when i was a kid(about 19), i was a home health aid, for about a yr. i went throught a 2 month course that was literally a run through of potential diseases. one i remember was hepatitus. there is obviously more than one strain of it. but anyhow. myself and the other ppl who took the coarse were made aware of the threat to our health if we were not vaccinated against hep and some other viruses. hep was in the forfront because it was supposed to live without a host for up to 3 days. example. a patient has an accident on the floor or on bed linen. and you come back to clean that accidnet, at some point in time you can still get it. if you have some small cut/other open skin problem or if you put your hands in your mouth(im a nail biter at times) begin eating without hand washing even if it has already dreid.

this being the case with some strains of hep, im am sure it isnt alone in its ability to live outside of a host. there are probably more viruses in the world than there are ppl. viruses have been known to adapt. and like i said in the other post. assuming the majority of the virus is no longer active after a week or so(the time it takes to transport these items from china here) who is to say that they arent also on local chinese shelves.is it still safe? would we like this done to us with some manufacturer in the u.s? i really do not know if it is true or not, although stranger things have been true, if it is. it is is wrong and it is unsafe.

Last edited:

ShiShiPooPoo

That is why I keep my dd's hair cornrolled and just let it curl upon itself to keep it braided. She puts all that stuff straight in her mouth anyway.

Irresistible

when i was a kid(about 19), i was a home health aid, for about a yr. i went throught a 2 month course that was literally a run through of potential diseases. one i remember was hepatitus. there is obviously more than one strain of it. but anyhow. myself and the other ppl who took the coarse were made aware of the threat to our health if we were not vaccinated against hep and some other viruses. hep was in the forfront because it was supposed to live without a host for up to 3 days. example. a patient has an accident on the floor or on bed linen. and you come back to clean that accidnet, at some point in time you can still get it. if you have some small cut/other open skin problem or if you put your hands in your mouth(im a nail biter at times) begin eating without hand washing even if it has already dreid.

this being the case with some strains of hep, im am sure it isnt alone in its ability to live outside of a host. there a probably more viruses in the world than there are ppl. viruses have been known to adapt. and like i said in the other post. assuming the majority of the virus is no longer active after a week or so(the time it takes to transport these items from china here) who is to say that they arent also on local chinese shelves.is it still safe? would we like this done to us with some manufacturer in the u.s? i really do not know if it is true or not, although stranger things have been true, if it is. it is is wrong and it is unsafe.

even in that case it would be rare, its more like host to host is still the greatest risk, but possible in large amounts of body fluid such as urine, feces and blood and Semen right? Direct Contact and then an open wound, but what facility would leave a bodily spill which is biohazard around for days, unlikely, which means its unlikely its ever happened much at all. Its still a largely different scenario than a used condom being processed and made into a rubbber band , in a production facility , watiting to be packaged and then shelved, its just not likely that any virus or bacteria would still be on there either in singular form (they are all meant to mulitply) or thriving and multiplying creating and 'infected infectious rubber band'

I seriously doubt there has ever been a case reported of this or that there ever will be

TCT

this being the case with some strains of hep, im am sure it isnt alone in its ability to live outside of a host. there a probably more viruses in the world than there are ppl. viruses have been known to adapt. and like i said in the other post. assuming the majority of the virus is no longer active after a week or so(the time it takes to transport these items from china here) who is to say that they arent also on local chinese shelves.is it still safe? would we like this done to us with some manufacturer in the u.s? i really do not know if it is true or not, although stranger things have been true, if it is. it is is wrong and it is unsafe.

P

Paradox

I'm going to do a test in a few days. I will purposefully buy some hair bands from china and see if there is condom in them.seriously I doubt it.

Irresistible

Well I just dont see all the criteria existing to actually be able to create an 'infectious' rubber band:perplexed

TCT

even in that case it would be rare, its more like host to host is still the greatest risk, but possible in large amounts of body fluid such as urine, feces and blood and Semen right? Direct Contact and then an open wound, but what facility would leave a bodily spill which is biohazard around for days, unlikely, which means its unlikely its ever happened much at all. Its still a largely different scenario than a used condom being processed and made into a rubbber band , in a production facility , watiting to be packaged and then shelved, its just not likely that any virus or bacteria would still be on there either in singular form (they are all meant to mulitply) or thriving and multiplying creating and 'infected infectious rubber band'

I seriously doubt there has ever been a case reported of this or that there ever will be
A RAREITY AND AN IMPOSSIBILITY ARE NOT THE SAME!

we arent talking about spills, if the condom is a used condom who knows how long its been in sewage,OR what is on it .cause all the above you mentioned could very well be, and who knows how long it would take to process. hey who knows how much red light special in going on is china- there maybe tons of them that they cant get to. also what if the three day period is not yet up and one of the proccessors gets something? the point is, though something isnt likely doesnt mean that it isnt possible.

and lastly , cause i am thoroughly done with the subject at hand,IF BY SOME STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION THIS IS NOT A HOAX..........

BUT INSTEAD( BONIFIED )TRUE, , DO YOU STAND BY MANKINDS LIMITED KNOWLEGE OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE ENOUGH TO VOLUNTEER TO USE SAID OBJECTS YOURSELF. :lick: LOLOLOLOLOL.

Last edited:

Irresistible

A RAREITY AND AN IMPOSSIBILITY ARE NOT THE SAME!

we arent talking about spills, if the condom is a used condom who knows how long its been in sewage,OR what is on it .cause all the above you mentioned could very well be, and who knows how long it would take to process. hey who knows how much red light special is going on is china- there maybe tons of them that they cant get to. also what if the three day period is not yet up and one of the proccessors gets something? the point is, though something isnt likely doesnt mean that it isnt possible.

and lastly , cause i am thoroughly done with the subject at hand,IF BY SOME STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION THIS IS NOT A HOAX..........

BUT INSTEAD( BONIFIED )TRUE, , DO YOU STAND BY MANKINDS LIMITED KNOWLEGE OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE ENOUGH TO VOLUNTEER TO USE SAID OBJECTS YOURSELF. :lick: LOLOLOLOLOL.

mankinds knowledge isnt that limited though, I have dealt with infectious disease and yeah I am not worried about there ever being an infectious rubber band

it is a hoax though because the link said 'unused' condoms in the first place

CenteredGirl

I wonder what brands are affected by this. Good Lawd I could be throwing up some condoms in my head since I threw the packaging away long ago.

frizzy

I'm imagining they're collecting used condoms from the local brothel or an alley that "business" is conducted in, putting them in a basket to take home and wrap yarn around the top band of the used condom with an old *** sweater that was acquired the same way.

Remember the recycling of used chopsticks and repackaging them? They are very industrious people. I don't doubt this is true at all.

They are not remanufacturing the used condom, they are taking the top band off of used condoms and wrapping it in yarn.